Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Attractive questions to ask a girl while texting

There are many questions you can ask a girl when texting her, however, if you do not have the right mindset, you are simply going to waste her time and make yourself look unattractive!

That’s why I'm going to provide you with the most attractive questions to ask a girl while texting her, these questions are extremely easy and may look too obvious to be true, but the reality is that girls are going to appreciate you for asking such questions.












The first question to ask a girl while texting her is: "who are you?"

The thing with this question is that it’s going to sound extremely surprising and it may even look stupid, but girls are going to keep arguing with you and telling you who you are, especially if it’s the first time you are texting them, simply tell them that it’s not their style of writing and they are a suspicious brother or father, then, start describing how hairy they must be and how aggressive they are, the important thing here is to have fun and to make them enjoy themselves!

Trust me; it will make them laugh a lot.

The second question is: "what socks are you wearing?"

This question is also very funny and amusing to girls, and they are going to laugh a lot at it if asked in a very direct and rude manner!

I know that the word rude is going to make you scared of asking such question, but it’s going to sound very attractive and confident from you.

The thing you need to understand is that you need to be adventurous and you need to ask them stupid and very funny questions.

So, the funnier the question, the more you are going to get on with it.

The third question to ask a girl while texting her is: "what are you doing?"

This is my favorite question to ask girls in text messages because no matter what they say, I will tell them that they are boring or that they are not very fun!












I will try to be as cocky as possible with them, and trust me, this is not only going to attract them a lot to you, it’s going to draw a lot of attention and interest to you.

The fourth question is: have you brush your teeth yet?

Again, this is a totally surprising question, but it’s really very funny and it will make them very attracted and interested in your conversations because you are simply going to get them out of their boredom and trust me, most girls are really bored when they are talking and are simply looking to have fun, so if you are a very boring too, you are going to have a lot of troubles with them and you may not seduce girls very easily while texting them, that’s why you need to only ask questions that are very fun and interesting.

6 comments:

  1. I have to say that the best thing about your website is that it covers everything about texting girls, and this is what I'm concerned about these days, I would like to not screw things with my girlfriend and make her really attracted to me even more.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't think like this, if you don't want to screw things with your girlfriend, you will end up doing the opposite, screwing things with her! Take things very easy and have fun, in fact, have a lot of fun and you are going to have huge success with her.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey I like the advice, I have a situation where I like a girl and she likes me but it's been a long time and the spark is going away, and I want to come up to her but I don't know what to say and when we are in person it's awkward, so we text but when we do I can't seem to have a interesting conversation

    ReplyDelete
  4. The best thing you can do is to talk about subjects girls like, their emotions and feelings, friends, and most importantly, themselves!
    Girls love to talk about what concerns them, in fact, we are all selfish, we love talking about ourselves and people listening to us, so, use this next time you start texting her, ask her what she is doing, stuff she is wearing... let her come to you, let her reveal herself to you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This complicates things a bit!! Usually, I deal with western girls, who are much more sexually alert and conscious, not to be rude regarding your culture, but your task is a little difficult, nevertheless, it's doable.
    First, we are dealing with women who are all the same, they react to the same stimuli, which is a confident and a bit arrogant man!
    The best topics to keep a conversation alive with her are drama, anything involving other people and their secrets, just involve the word secret in your conversations and you will definitely grab her attention, the next topic is gossip, talk about other people she may know, and the best topic in my opinion is her, try to make her talk about herself and try to make , keep asking her questions about her emotions, state of mind and things she is going through in her life.
    All these subjects are fantastic, but the one I really love is: shoot the sh*t!!!
    Yes, I just have with girls, I tease them, I make fun of mistakes they do and never try to "play nice" with them, I am always who I am :) Enjoy.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What should I text to girls to take in my conversation for a long time.. I mean I want some really important topics.. that girls will like surely.. n plzzz remember that I am an Indian so plzzz girls are quite slow in these relationship type processes plzzz help me out bro..!!

    ReplyDelete

"You are the best girlfriend" quotes – a list

Let me give you a list of the most revealing and warm "You are the best girlfriend" quotes.