Thursday, January 1, 2015

Why do men tease women they like?

Why do men tease women they like? I'm sure that this question is going to sound weird, but it must be answered, and this is what I'm going to do in this post, I'm going to give you the one important reason why guys like to tease women they love and they would like to spend time with.

If we look at teasing, we are going to be perplexed by this gesture, it involves body language, creativity, psychology, humor, and so many other area.

And when a man sees a woman he likes and he would like to spend time with, he will convey to the woman implicitly that she is important to him and that he is dedicating time, energy, and psychological strength in order to make her laugh and in order to tell her that he likes spending time with her.

This is the most important reason why men are going to tease women they like, and if someone tells you about another reason, then you need to understand that the person does not know what he or she is talking about.

I am a man, and I know what it feels like to tease a woman, most importantly, I know why I do it!

I tease my girlfriend and women I like all the time because I love them and I love to spend time with them, and if I told them verbally, it will spoil the moment and it will make them feel strange and even hesitant about me, however, teasing is the perfect solution to convey to the woman you like her and you are interested in her, interested in spending time with her and interested in being around her.

Now, what about being nice to women?

Most guys who are against teasing women are going to argue that being nice to them is the perfect solution to attracting them and making them feel great about you, but in reality, we are creatures of habits, and we get bored very easily and very quickly.

And let me tell you that we keep hearing nice things over and over from our parents, from our colleagues at work and even from our friends, and if you are a beautiful woman, you are going to hear nice things over and over all the time, even from strangers!

However, teasing is very rare, and a man who knows how to tease his woman is certainly a man who is going to have a lot of success with her, he is going to show that he is worthy and intelligent while also being very self-confident.

Which is the next thing I would like to talk to you about, it is also one of the reasons why men love to tease women, to show that they are confident around them and they can take risks which is very attractive and also very masculine.

And if you just think about it for a moment, you are going to see that women enjoy being teased by confident men, and if you are not doing it all the time, you are losing so much valuable opportunities with women.

9 comments:

  1. why are guys such jerks?

    ReplyDelete
  2. They don't know how to act around girls, that's why they behave this way with them!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It might be that he just wants to have fun, isn't it true?

    ReplyDelete
  4. He teases you because he likes you, that's all i think

    ReplyDelete
  5. Indeed, teasing a woman is a sign that you want to take things far with her, you like her and you want to make a good impression on her, thanks for your many wonderful comment Bea.

    ReplyDelete
  6. There is a man who always teases me. tonight he said something which he saw my reaction that I didn't like it and responded me that he was just teasing me, I replied him that I really hate when he tease me and he said he knows that I like it but I don't want to admit it and immediately I admit that I like it but I don't want to and I ask him back why don't you admit also (curious of whatever answer I get it back from him) and he change the topic about work.
    Then later on we finish our snack and ask me if I want to drink something and I told him I wanted to have orange juice with ice and he prepared for me he took orange in the fridge and got some ice in the machine and brought for me when I saw it in small glass I told him I wanted in a big glass and literally I told him I want big things and he responded me (What does it mean?) Then I left the pantry jus the to get straw. This man is annoying me when he look in my eyes I feel something that his sending a message not only tonight but whenever our eyes met. he is a bit playful to all the girls.can anybody describe what is it? I don't want to pretend. Just wanna protect myself to fall in the trap

    ReplyDelete
  7. He's a creep, he seems to like you, but he's really creepy!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. There's a man I'm starting to get to know. In the beginning he was really just quite intimidating. Very quiet and focused, always to himself. One day, I made a comment that made him laugh, we started talking and I found that we have great energy together. He opened up to me about his family, about his status and interests and makes me laugh a lot. The other day he was being so playful and teasing me in front of others. I don't notice him do this to any of the other ladies around except for me. Does he just feel comfortable with me? Do you think he could also be feeling good vibes between us? I don't want to mistake this as him being interested, because I know for sure I'm becoming more interested in him. I think men tend to think I'm just a fun, outgoing friend rather than a potential partner.

    ReplyDelete

"You are the best girlfriend" quotes – a list

Let me give you a list of the most revealing and warm "You are the best girlfriend" quotes.