Thursday, July 25, 2013

How to stop being clingy around women

There are many ways to attract women, but being clingy is not one of them!

You have to stop being clingy around women if you want to attract them, otherwise, you are simply going to waste your time and make yourself depressed on the long run!

When I was young, I was taught by some older guys that the best way to make women attracted to me was to be extremely clingy around women, this made me not only look very stupid, but absolutely have zero success with the ladies!

So, I'm going to show you the best way to stop being clingy around women, not only that, I'm also going to share with you some amazing tips to transform yourself rapidly and truly from a clingy, dependent guy to a very self-assured and confident man.

The first step to stop being clingy around women is to be aware of your true value.

Why are men cleaning around women?

It’s because they would like women to accept them and see them as "good guys"!

At least, that’s what I had in mind when I was acting clingy around girls, I wanted them to see me as the best guy possible and because of this, I was highly needy and weak around them, when I started seeing that this was not working, I simply changed my attitude and actions and I soon began to transform myself in order to get rid of my clinginess.

Now, here is the best technique you can use for stopping being clingy around women:

Take a pen and paper, and write down these affirmations:

  1. I do not seek other people’s approval

  2. I don't want others to accept me

  3. I feel great

  4. I like being myself

  5. I am the best friend to myself

  6. I treat myself with respect


Try to say these affirmations every morning when you wake up, they are going to help you tremendously to change your personality and get your life in control.

The second step is to stop smiling at women and other people.

I came to the realization some three years ago that a very clear sign of my clinginess was smiling a lot at women and trying to please them!

That’s why I decided to stop myself whenever I notice that I was leaning forward on them and trying to make them pay attention to me.

Trust me, this is one of the best investments I've done in my psychology and whenever I feel very weak, I would simply stop myself and think of my past and realize that I was too "gentle" and too nice to women and it didn't help me, it only made me look weak and unattractive.

So, stop paying attention to women and stop caring about their happiness, instead, care first about your happiness.

The third step to avoid becoming clingy around women is to start doing things you really enjoy.

This is probably the most important advice in seducing and attracting women because once you start caring more about yourself, you are going to start caring less about other people, and especially women. And by this, I don't mean that you should become a beast, a very rude and impolite person, what I mean is that you should stop giving people "free love", especially women, give it first yourself instead.

And trust me, this tip alone is going to transform your life radically and the more you are going to respect yourself and see yourself as your best friend, the more women are going to respect you and see you as the best guy for them.

These are the best steps and techniques in order to stop being clingy around women.

No comments:

Post a Comment

"You are the best girlfriend" quotes – a list

Let me give you a list of the most revealing and warm "You are the best girlfriend" quotes.