Thursday, September 5, 2013

How to flirt with women online

Online dating is probably the easiest method for finding beautiful women who are really looking for men and who won’t reject you! But the problem is that most guys tend to forget that they will need to have the same consistency and apply the same techniques that would work off-line to attract women.

In other words, you have to try and apply yourself in order to flirt with women online!

The most important thing to remember when dating women online is that you need to flirt with them as much as possible, in fact, flirting is the only thing you can do in order to attract them, because online they will not see your body language and feel your natural attraction, that’s why it’s very difficult to seduce them without knowing how to flirt with them the right way.

The first technique to flirting with women online is to rely on teasing.

This is probably the most important step towards attracting women online, if you are flirting with them but not teasing them, then it’s not flirting at all!

Flirting with women online is simply playing with them and making them laugh, and trust me, you will not make women laugh by telling them jokes or work anecdotes, you can only make them laugh by teasing them and by acting cocky with them.

How to tease women online?

I have to say that this is a very difficult thing to do, but I'm going to give you some techniques and phrases I use when I'm flirting with the ladies online:

  1. "type faster!"

  2. "Are you a man?"

  3. "What are you eating?"

  4. "wussup!"

  5. "Type slowly!"


These expressions are very easy to remember and are also extremely useful for striking a flirty conversation with a woman, I use them whenever I'm really attracts to a woman because if I start telling her sweet and nice things, she will not like me!

That’s why I use these expressions whenever I'm flirting, they are really wonderful, and please, don't underestimate them, I've used them over and over with very beautiful women and they create a connection that’s based on teasing and fun, which is the aim of flirting with women.

The trick here is to always try to command women and tease them for whatever they are saying, for example, one woman was typing so fast that she made a spelling mistake, well , I corrected her fearlessly while having lots of fun doing it, I kept teasing her about her grammar and spelling etc. the aim is to have fun and make her laugh.

However, when flirting with women on the Internet, you have to be a little nice to them, don't exaggerate and don't tease them mercilessly, they will hate you for it and they will consider you a jerk, what you need to do is have fun with them, tease them a little and then listen to them and share with them.

The second step to flirting with women online is to get them off-line!

I'm not going to lie to you, online dating is doomed!

It’s because when you are trying to flirt with her, you are not given the best tools! You are only given your fingers to type with, and trust me, it’s not the best thing to do!

That’s why I really push women to meet me off-line as soon as possible, in a coffee shop or in the street, I flirt with them online and whenever I feel that they are comfortable with me, I would ask them for their phone number, then, I would start talking to them on the telephone and after only some few calls, I will push them to meet off-line.

This is by far the best thing you can do in order to create a lasting attraction with a woman, if you stay online many hours talking to her, you will become a zombie, she would never meet you and you will lose all chances of meeting a real woman.

2 comments:

  1. Will certinly use these tips, thank so much jacob, again

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you like them, enjoy and don't forget to check again for more posts.

    ReplyDelete

"You are the best girlfriend" quotes – a list

Let me give you a list of the most revealing and warm "You are the best girlfriend" quotes.