Tuesday, December 3, 2013

Four simple things that impress women

Whenever I ask guys about how they can impress women, they will either tell me that I should buy a great looking car or spend a lot of money, of course, I will also hear a lot of other rubbish, like: bodybuilding, rapping, being a criminal etc.  Of course, these are not going to work at impressing women.

Although women look very shallow and superficial, the reality is that they are not, they are going to focus on important characteristics and traits in you in order to feel great about you, if they don't find them, they are going to move on!

I'm going to share with you four simple things that impress women every time, I promise you that if you try them, you are going to look a million times better.

The first thing that impresses women is secrecy.

I was once sitting in a restaurant with a friend of mine and next to us was a couple, they looked like they had just started dating, well, the guy was talking about his cars, his money his job etc.

The woman wasn't impressed the least!

I'm sure that this guy was a rich dude, he had very nice clothes and seemed to be extremely savvy, but when he started bragging about things he owns, his value started decreasing.

And let me tell you that even if you really are what you are publicizing to be, women are not going to be impressed by it, that’s why the more secretive you are the more women are going to be impressed by you.

For example, I really enjoy playing the lute, if you don't know what a lute is, you can check it on YouTube, it’s a very attractive musical instrument to learn.

Even if I somehow can play this musical instrument well, I do not publicize it to everyone, and I will rarely tell women about my musical skills, however, when women come to my house, the next thing they are going to see next to my Xbox is my lute, and women are always going to ask me about it and what I can do with it.

I will be very cocky and arrogant about it and then I will play for some few minutes.

Women go crazy for a man whom they don't know totally, the less they know about you the more they will want to stay to learn more, if you reveal everything from the very first moments, they are going to have less "thrill" to know more about you in the future.

The second thing that impresses women is honesty.

This is where most guys are going to have the biggest troubles; they are going to think that because women need to be impressed, they should come out with anything to impress them!

I had some friends who would say anything to women in order to get them in bed, for example they will tell women that they have exotic animals at home or that they have a certain Japanese tattoo in the body etc. whereas it’s all lies!

Don't do it, you will look weak and it will break down your credibility forever with her.

When a woman asks me about something I don't have or I'm not sure about, I will tell her the truth, I'm not trying to win her or brag about who I am, I'm only having fun and minding my own business.

The third thing that impresses women is being a great lover.

I simply cannot believe how many guys are going to learn about women and make all the efforts to seduce them and when the time comes for the action, they will fail miserably!!!

This is not permissible at all, you have to master the fine art of pleasuring a woman, if you refuse this idea, then you should not date women at all!

You will need two things in order to become a great lover, a great teacher and awareness.

Look no more, I've got the greatest teacher that will make you learn all the best secrets and techniques to pleasuring a woman, this teacher is a book I really love, it’s called: she comes first, it’s one of the best books you can read on the subject.

As far as awareness is concerned, you will need to have this advice in mind all the time when you are with women:

Be aware of what pleases her and what doesn't, and do more of that which creates a nice feeling in her.


The fourth thing that impresses women is being a listener.

I cannot emphasize on this trait enough; you have to become a great listener for women to start telling you about their secrets and the things that really attract them in men.

By knowing these secrets, it will become much easier for you to seduce them and please them.

These are the most important things that impress women, if you know other ones, please share them in a comment.

No comments:

Post a Comment

"You are the best girlfriend" quotes – a list

Let me give you a list of the most revealing and warm "You are the best girlfriend" quotes.