Wednesday, October 22, 2014

Goodnight texts to your girlfriend

This is definitely one of my favorite topics to talk about in this website, I love to give people ready materials to use in their romantic life, especially when it comes to relationships, new and old.

So, in this post, I'm going to share with you some amazing goodnight text messages to send to your girlfriend, they are extremely helpful to your relationship and they are also going to increase your love for each other a lot.

  • The first goodnight text to use with your girlfriend is the following:


"I wish you a happy night full of dreams about me :-)"

This is a sweet goodnight text that you can send to your girlfriend; however, it is also very arrogant and a bit funny because you imply that she is going to be dreaming about you, which is very nice and also very confident from you.

And this goodnight text is perfect if your relationship is just starting because it sets the tone about the fact that she should be thinking about you all the time.

  • The second sweet goodnight text for your girlfriend is:


"Are you asleep? Because I am not, I can't stop thinking about you!"

Don't try to add a smiley face :-) or some sweet words to use with this SMS, it is more than enough and it reveals positive and good emotions about your girlfriend while also setting the tone for other text conversations.

  • Now, let's talk about the third cute goodnight text for your girlfriend:


"Don’t forget to dream about me or I won’t be able sleep :-)!"

This is the text message I use nearly all the time with my girlfriend, however, I have to be honest with you, I only use it once in a while, otherwise it’s going to make me look boring.

If your girlfriend is a bit arrogant, she is going to have fun with you and send you a cute goodnight text message in replay as well.

  • The fourth text for your girlfriend is:


"Good night, I miss you"

Although this is a very simple goodnights SMS, it reveal so much about your emotions and it is very amusing and a bit sad, and trust me, girls love to read these sweet and romantic text messages before going to bed.

If you have other goodnight texts, please share them with us in the comment section below.

No comments:

Post a Comment

"You are the best girlfriend" quotes – a list

Let me give you a list of the most revealing and warm "You are the best girlfriend" quotes.