Tuesday, November 25, 2014

Be my girlfriend - quotes

In this post, I'm going to reveal to you the best "Be my girlfriend" quotes, in other words, I'm going to give you quotes that are so powerful, that any girl will not say no to you!

Of course, I'm sure that you understand that you have to make some efforts in order to make this a true reality for you!

Don't think that it is easy to make a girl your girlfriend, she must understand that you care for her, that you like her, and that you will be there for her when she needs you, that you will protect her and make her feel amazing when she is with you.

Most importantly, you need to start caring about your appearance, this is the thing most "experts" will never tell you, it is the fact that girls are always looking at how you look, how you behave yourself, and most importantly, whether you care about the little details or not!

For example, I have some nasty hairs in my nose, they grow very rapidly and I know that my girlfriend hates them, so, every Saturday morning, I trim them!

I know that this is going to sound very ridiculous and somehow gross to most of you, but this is the reality of being a guy! You have hair in some nasty areas of your body, and I'm not talking about pubic hair here, I'm talking about hair in your nose, ears, and even eyebrows!

Please, take good care of this, your future girlfriend wants you to look perfect.

The next thing you must understand is to never be needy or weak when you are using these "be my girlfriend" quotes I'm going to share with you!

Believe it or not, your girlfriend wants a strong and romantic guy, she doesn't want a highly romantic person without strength and she doesn't want a very strong guy without the romance!

If you can balance these two, your future girlfriend will be the happiest person on this planet!

So, here are the best “be my girlfriend" quotes:

  1. If you be my girlfriend, I will never make you sad.

  2. If you were my girlfriend, I will never be angry or sad even if you said you hated me.

  3. If you were my girlfriend, I’d always pick up the phone, even if it was 2am.

  4. If you were my girlfriend, I’d always text you first every single day.

  5. If you were my girlfriend, I’d call you every night and talk to you until you fall asleep.

  6. If you were my girlfriend, I’d tell you every day how great you are.

  7. If you were my girlfriend, I’d never let anyone touch you.

  8. If you were my girlfriend, I’d do whatever it takes to make sure you feel safe.

  9. I’d be the luckiest guy if i ever got to call you mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment

"You are the best girlfriend" quotes – a list

Let me give you a list of the most revealing and warm "You are the best girlfriend" quotes.