Friday, November 28, 2014

Best ways to compliment a girl you like

Would you like to compliment a girl you like and make her feel special and amazing at the same time? Then, you must use the following techniques; they are definitely the best ways to compliment a girl you are attractive to and would like to know more.

  • The first way to compliment the girl you like is to never use obvious compliments!


I'm sure that what I'm saying here is going to sound weird and somehow contradictory when it comes to complimenting girls, but the reality is that if your compliments are too obvious, they are going to backfire on you, the best compliments are the backhanded ones, the ones that are difficult to notice and difficult to spot!

This is the mistake I see most guys doing all the time:

They think that compliments are their "secret" weapons to attract girls, but the reality is that girls know about compliments and how guys use them, for example, if you go to a girl and you tell her: "you are beautiful”, well, you are not only going to look lame and boring at the same time, but she will not be moved by what you have told her at all, she may smile at you but deep down, she will hate your guts!

I'm sorry to be so brutally honest with you, but this is the aim of this website, giving you only the most important advice and tips on attracting girls and having success with them, and if you don't like my advice, let me tell you that other websites are simply going to lie to you and tell you things you want to hear, but in reality, are never going to help you!

Again, if you would like to use a compliment with a girl you really like, you have to make your compliments backhanded; don't worry, I'm going to share with you some amazing compliments to say to girls at the end of this post.

  • The second way to compliment a girl you like is to never smile too much!


Again, most guys fall into this trap all the time, they imagine that girls are looking for "sweet", "nice" and "cute" guys!

Well, they may tell you this, but the truth, as you may have already noticed, is that girls love guys who are a bit "manly/jerks", I'm sure that you have noticed that girls are attracted stronger guys, the football team leaders for example and may even have very macho boyfriends!

I'm talking about the same thing here, whenever you would like to give a girl you like a compliment, remember this: she wants you to be a little tough, a bit "serious", but at the same time, she wants you to be very sweet.

I'm sure that you can combine these traits very easily in your personality, the secret is to avoid smiling as much as possible, it is okay to smile from time to time, but do not do it in a needy and approval seeking way.

  • Let me tell you about the third way to compliment a girl you like: be truthful and nice.


I once liked an "overweight" girl in our office, she had beautiful eyes, and honestly, she had enormous breasts, I was attracted to her breasts to tell you the truth!

Needless to say, I wanted to go out with her, so, one day, I complimented her and told her: "you are very beautiful", she looked at me, her face became saddened, looked down and went to work!

I felt horrible, I knew I did a terrible mistake, and later on, some female colleagues came to me and told me that I was the meanest SOB around!

If your compliments aren't truthful and nice, no need to say them, please keep them to yourself.

Now, here are my favorite backhanded compliments I say to girls I like:

  • I wish I had your handwriting, it is very beautiful.

  • You definitely know a lot about …..

  • You have a good taste in shoes/shirts/watches etc.

  • This is a fantastic idea!

  • Don't worry, you'll be great!

  • I like your hair!

  • You have good communication/writing/speaking/cooking etc. skills.

  • How do you do it? You look dead gorgeous all the time!

  • I like your shoes.

  • Way to go champ!

  • I enjoy being with you and talking to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

"You are the best girlfriend" quotes – a list

Let me give you a list of the most revealing and warm "You are the best girlfriend" quotes.