Sunday, January 4, 2015

Do women like fat men?

I've been working with many guys in my coaching career, and I know what works and what doesn't, and in this post, I'm going to reveal to you whether women like fat men or not!

I know that the idea of talking about overweight people may sound a little negative and somehow even hurtful to some readers, but this is the reality we live in nowadays, more and more people are overweight, and this does not only hurt their health, but also their self-confidence and the way they deal with women.

Some of them may even suspect that women hate fat men! They don't want them in their lives and are even afraid of them!

So, is this true!?

Well, let me tell you a story:

I was in Italy last summer enjoying my vacation, by the way, don't think that I'm rich or something of this kind, it’s very cheap in the summer, especially if you live in Europe and use euros :-), anyway, I was on the beach with my girlfriend when I saw a gorgeous woman, she was with a very overweight guy, he wasn't very handsome, but he was extremely funny and good hearted, they sat next to us and soon, we started talking, he revealed to me that he was unemployed and she was taking care of the family until he finds a job.

I was so intrigued by this couple because they weren’t married and the woman was just breathtaking!

This is a very simple example that you can notice everywhere you go, gorgeous women with overweight and sometimes even ugly men!

Don't think that because you are overweight you will never have your chance with beautiful women, many of my friends are overweight and even one of my friends has got a huge scar on his face that would intimidate the most hardened souls, yet, he has a gorgeous girlfriend.

Women are primarily attracted by your personality, yes, they are going to look at your physique from time to time, but if you prove yourself and you are very confident, have a great sense of humor, took good care of your outer looks and clothes, they are going to be under your charm no matter how you look!

So, work on your self-confidence, self-esteem, and humor, these are the most important traits women are looking for day in and day out in men.

And if you ever ask yourself this question again: do women like fat men? Just think of the story I just told you, it is more than enough to convince you of the way women think about men, they are not interested in your physique, although it is important during the first moments, but they are primarily interested in your psychology, spirit, and self-confidence, most importantly, your humor.

If you have a question on this subject, please, don't hesitate, and post it in the comment section below, I will answer it as soon as possible.

No comments:

Post a Comment

"You are the best girlfriend" quotes – a list

Let me give you a list of the most revealing and warm "You are the best girlfriend" quotes.