Friday, January 9, 2015

Funny boyfriend and girlfriend quotes

I'm sure that you already know about the importance of being fun in a relationship; let me tell you that if you aren't, your partner is already thinking of cheating or leaving!

Boredom is the enemy of every relationship, once it installs, everything starts falling apart! So, let me give you a list of funny boyfriend and girlfriend quotes that are certainly going to please you tremendously, most importantly, they are going to spice up the relationship and make things feel great for you.

But before giving you this list, I need to give you a warning; it is about your body language!

It is very important and if you aren't paying close attention to it, no matter how funny these boyfriend and girlfriend quotes are, you will always miss them!

When you are trying to be funny, the number one rule to respect is to smile as little as possible!

I'm sure that this is going to sound counterintuitive, but it is the truth, when you smile a lot, even worse, when you laugh at your own jokes and funny quotes, your partner is going to sense that you are trying to win her or his approval, and it is not very pretty!

So, try to be as smooth as possible, and don't try to be the clown, in other words, don't say one funny quote after another; it would only hurt your efforts!

Now, here are the funniest boyfriend and girlfriend quotes for you:

  1. If I told you you had a gorgeous body, would you hold it against me?

  2. My love for you is like a strong kick. It is powered by my heart.

  3. Are you going to kiss me or do I have to force you?

  4. My eyes turn all honey and crazy when I see you! Is this normal?

  5. I think I had too much drink, you're starting to look beautiful!

  6. You're like a light switch! You always turn me on!

  7. Keep up with your foxy manners and I will call animal control on your ass!


Please, if you have more funny boyfriend and girlfriend quotes, share them in the comment section below, I will happily include them in the next update to this post.

No comments:

Post a Comment

"You are the best girlfriend" quotes – a list

Let me give you a list of the most revealing and warm "You are the best girlfriend" quotes.