Saturday, March 7, 2015

Very cute girlfriend to boyfriend quotes

Let me share with you some very cute girlfriend to boyfriend quotes you can use not only to make him like you, but to also make him immensely attached an attractive to you.

This is the promise of this post: to make your boyfriend not only think about you all the time, but never have the thought of you leave his mind, and to always be on the lookout for the next occasion to be with you and to have fun next to you while being in your company and feeling great about his life because he has someone like you.

I know that what I'm saying here is going to sound a bit unreal and somehow very difficult to believe, but it is the truth, after all, I am a man, and I know how guys think, if you start using the quotes I'm going to share with you in this post, you will find yourself very satisfied with your relationship and your boyfriend, even much more positively, you will find him completely satisfied by you and never trying to find another girlfriend.

So, without further ado, let me present you some of the best and most used girlfriend to boyfriend quotes, and one more thing, try to always send them via a text message or e-mail, they are amazing:

  • The first one is:


"I miss looking at your eyes; they are my source of inspiration"

One day, my girlfriend sent me this quote, and I kept reading it over and over, then, I had a very big and stupid smile on my face for the whole day, even the guys at work started teasing me about it!

I immediately took my phone and called my girlfriend to have a half hour long conversation, the boss is my friend :-)

Yes, this cute girlfriend to boyfriend quote is going to make him think about you for a very long time, he is going to never regret being with you and most importantly, he is going to feel amazing about spending time with you and even unable to feel great until you are with him.

  • The second cute girlfriend to boyfriend quote is:


"I have the strangest feeling that you are thinking about me now"

If you send your boyfriend the following cute quote, he is definitely going to start thinking about you, even more, he is going to feel great about you and would like to talk to you because you are thinking about him and he knows it.

Yes, this cute girlfriend to boyfriend quote is not only going to make him happy to meet you again, but anticipate any time to be with you.

Don't think that your boyfriend is trying to avoid you or trying to stay away from you, he is just busy, but the reality is that when you use such quotes with him, you are going to make him very happy about you and he is going to feel satisfied to be with you and he wouldn't be able to wait until he holds you in his arms again.

Yes, what I'm saying here is very strange and somehow very powerful, but it is the reality, when you communicate with your guy this way, which is the right way, he won't be able to hold himself until he is with you and having you in his arms.

No comments:

Post a Comment

"You are the best girlfriend" quotes – a list

Let me give you a list of the most revealing and warm "You are the best girlfriend" quotes.