Tuesday, August 6, 2013

How to use eye contact for flirting with women

It’s quite impressive what you can do with your eyes when it comes to meeting and flirting with women, this is what you are going to learn in this post, how to use eye contact the right way for flirting and attracting the ladies.

And even if most people are going to tell you that to attract women you have to speak your way to it, I do not agree, I think that the best language we have is that of the body, the more you use your body language the more you are going to attract them and create a great experience with them.

Let me tell you about the best techniques to seduce and flirt with women using only your eyes.

The first technique relies on being playful.

I hate it when guys tell me that flirting is all about saying nice things to women and making them laugh, I do not agree!

I think that flirting is more about being sexually playful with women and not being serious.

So, the best use you can have for your eyes when flirting with women is "playing" with them, that’s why I really enjoy looking deeply at women and not breaking my eye contact while coming very close to them, this will look scary, but it’s very attractive and women are either going to laugh or smile.

The second is doing childish things.

When we were kids, we were never scared of girls, in reality, we had no sexual tensions and we didn't feel ashamed about our desires, that’s why we were able to play and tease them all day long, however, when we grew up, we became self-conscious and aware of our desires and by being exposed to negative media influences, we came to think that our sexual desires are simply bad!

This is not true, and we need to discover our old childhood minors if we want to attract women again.

This is why one of the best techniques you can use for flirting is being childish, frowning and playing with your eyebrows while talking to a woman.

For example, if you are sitting with her having a drink and she asks you to pass the peanuts, simply say no, look at her and frown while playing with your eyebrows, I've done this trick many times and women simply love it.

The third technique is looking at them and then looking elsewhere.

I really enjoy doing this a lot when I'm with a beautiful woman, I will look at her while talking to me and then I will look elsewhere, I would even position my torso away from her redirection!

Women simply go strange and bizarre about this, they do not like it and the thing here is to not overdo it, what you can do is quite simple, look them when they are talking to you and then look away, then look back and then look away while smiling at them!

I know that this is going to sound and look childish, but women enjoy it and you are going to have a lot of fun doing it.

This is how to use your eye contact for flirting with women, if you have other techniques and other tricks, please share them in a comment.

No comments:

Post a Comment

"You are the best girlfriend" quotes – a list

Let me give you a list of the most revealing and warm "You are the best girlfriend" quotes.