Sunday, September 1, 2013

Five body language love signals

In this post, I'm going to give you the five most obvious body language love signals that both men and women are going to make, if you master reading these signals, you are going to become much more aware of what’s happening near you and you will also have control on your desires and most importantly, you are going to learn about how other people are feeling about you.












The first body language love signal is smiling.

In the animal world, smiling exists too, and it serves the same purpose as with us humans, it defines who is dominant and who is dominated!

I know that this is going to look strange and somehow difficult to believe, but this is the primary role of smiling, it tells other people that you are friendly to them and that they have nothing to fear from you.

In other words, it’s a dominance game, and people in love are simply going to smile more because they want to prove to the other person that he or she has nothing to fear from them.

And it’s also the reason why you are going to laugh at every joke the person whom you are in love with is going to say.

The second body language love signal is pupil dilatation.

I did not believe this when I heard about it some five years ago in a documentary, however it’s absolutely true and I have noticed it over and over in both men and women!

When someone is in love, his or her brain is going to try to get as much information as possible about the other person, this will lead the pupil in the eyes to become much dilated, they will grow in size, this is simply a reaction to a desire to know more.

The third love signal is touching.

The more a person is in love with someone, the more he or she will try to touch.

I'm not talking here about anything sexual, what I'm talking about is a kind of touch that serves for defining the relationship with the other person.

This will sound complicated, but it’s not, we only touch people that we know and that we feel comfortable with, by touching the person you love, you are simply trying to reveal your comfort around this person and you will do it instinctively, without even thinking about it.

The fourth body language signal of love is trying to please.

I have a girlfriend who is deeply in love with me, whenever I come home, I will find her cooking nice things for me and tucking herself under my arm and trying to get as close to me as possible, this makes me love her even more!

You need to understand that we are like animals, we have needs for security and affection, and when we find someone we really love, we are going to become much more pleasing and comfortable around him or her.

So, next time you find someone buying you things or trying to please you, it means that this person is in love with you and trying to win you.

And the fifth body language signal of love is touching yourself!












Hey! Relax! It’s not what you think!

I don't mean anything sexual or pervert, what I'm talking about here is whenever you are with someone you really like and love, you are going to find yourself touching your body and even caressing and playing with your hair!

This is extremely revealing about the way you feel and your true emotions.

These are the most obvious body language love signals your body is going to make when in love, if you know other ones, please share them with me in a comment.

2 comments:

  1. these signs are very helpful, I do like the first one and it will help us guys know more about women

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks man, good luck.

    ReplyDelete

"You are the best girlfriend" quotes – a list

Let me give you a list of the most revealing and warm "You are the best girlfriend" quotes.