Monday, October 21, 2013

5 essential tips for flirting with women

To have success flirting with women, you need to know what you are doing; otherwise, you are simply going to risk looking like a loser!

That’s why I'm going to share with you my personal tips for flirting with women, if you use them; I guarantee that you are going to look extremely attractive and very self-confident to the ladies.

The first tip for flirting with women is to always be provoking.

No nice guy is going to flirt with a woman! That’s the thing you need to understand from this post, if you are trying to be nice and gentle with a woman, you are not going to flirt with her.

The best thing I can advise you to do is to have fun with a woman and try to be a little provoking, for example, tease her a lot and play with words she says to you, don't let her think that you are boring or that you are a weak person, the more you are going to be provoking and teasing to her, the more she is going to like you.

This is probably the most important tip for flirting with women because when you don't do it, women are going to see you as a weak guy that cannot provoke or arouse their interest.

The second tip is to mean fun.

Most guys when they are flirting with women are simply going to get into "the serious" mode very rapidly, they are going to tell jokes with a very serious tone of voice and body language and are going to feel afraid to talk about other fun subjects, they fear taking risks!

Whenever I'm flirting with women, I will avoid talking about serious topics like my job or my future aspirations, I will only tell them about things I really love to do like my cats and how I hate the smell of their urine!

I know that this is going to look like a silly subject, but when flirting with women, you have to be silly!

I repeat:

You have to be silly when flirting with women!


And you have to be also a little "crazy"! Remember that people who are different are the ones that are going to stick in our minds the longest.

The third tip for flirting with women is to always look them in the eyes.

I had a friend who was an extremely savvy person, whenever he talks, everybody would shut up and listen, however he was extremely lousy with women, and even though he wrote poetry and was a very good musician, which are two extremely seductive characteristics in guys, women didn't like him a lot!

So, I began looking at what he was doing wrong and soon I found out that he was simply avoiding eye contact with them.

After some training, he began to put a lot of attention to what he was doing around women and soon he started having confident eye contact.

Needless to tell you that he became a very attractive man quickly!

So, always maintain eye contact with women in order to attract them.

The fourth tip for flirting with women is leaving first.

This is one of the trickiest things women are going to do: they are going to talk to you and "fish" you into becoming very interested in them, and then they are going to tell you "bye" and leave!

I'm sure that most guys are going to feel extremely hurt and they will not like it!

The most important lesson to learn here is to leave when the conversation is very fun, it’s because you are simply going to get stuck in women's minds.

The fifth tip is touching.

I don't mean here anything illegal or criminal, what I'm talking about is using your hands whenever possible.

I really love to hit women with my fingers whenever I'm flirting with them, I will call them "dummy" and other stupid names, I will laugh with them and touch them on the shoulders whenever they are telling me something funny.

Trust me, women do the same with guys they are interested in and it drives guys crazy, if you do the same with women, it will drive them crazy as well.

These are the most important tips for flirting with the ladies, use them whenever possible.

No comments:

Post a Comment

"You are the best girlfriend" quotes – a list

Let me give you a list of the most revealing and warm "You are the best girlfriend" quotes.