Monday, October 7, 2013

The best questions to ask a girl

One of the most important things you can do when talking to girls is to ask them sincere and true questions about themselves, in my opinion, these are the best questions to ask because they are going to intrigue them more about you and they are going to show you as a totally different and valuable guy.

It’s because most guys who are trying to talk to girls nowadays are simply going to use tactics and deceiving ways in order to make them attracted!

But the reality is that girls will never feel attraction to a guy by just using these deceiving techniques, girls are simply going to feel hatred for these guys because they are not going to satisfy their needs for understanding and true communication.

If you start asking girls the following amazing questions, they are simply going to feel great about you and truly confident around you:

The first amazing question is: what are your dreams?

And one more thing, when you ask her this question, never laugh at what she says or try to look smart, remember that she is going to expose herself and her emotions to you and you should use this to your advantage and not the opposite!

Because once you laugh at her ideas, she would never trust you again.

So, ask her about her dreams and aspirations, she is going to reveal herself to you and she is going to ask you about yours as well, be as truthful as you can be and tell her what your aspirations are too.

Most guys are going to think that this is a lame strategy for attracting girls, but it’s going to reveal who you really are and it’s going to expose your weaknesses, and trust me, girls love when a strong confident guy is weak around them, for them, it’s like the ultimate compliment about being the most attractive girls!

And it’s true, if a girl wasn't attractive, you would never have talk to her and revealed such deep things about yourself.

The second best question to ask a girl is: what worries you have in life?

All the questions I'm going to show you in this post are not meant to seduce girls immediately, they are meant to make them understand that you are not a lame guy and that you are not a guy who only wants to drop their pants!

This question particularly is meant to make her feel vulnerable to you and make her understand that you are not here to judge her or make her look weak, instead, you are here to listen to her and be a good lover to her.

Trust me, although this will seem very strange, it will work with girls and when they are alone or with their friends, they are going to talk about you and they are going to try to understand what your impressions about them are.

Trust me, I've tried both techniques, I've tried to be cheesy and very superficial with girls and I've also tried this technique, being a great person and exposing myself to them.

I know one thing: that whenever I am truly myself around girls, they are going to feel much more attracted to me and are going to also respect me more and if they are not my type, they will simply avoid me.

These are the best questions to ask a girl, if you know other sincere and deep questions, post them in a comment.

No comments:

Post a Comment

"You are the best girlfriend" quotes – a list

Let me give you a list of the most revealing and warm "You are the best girlfriend" quotes.