Friday, November 8, 2013

How to impress a woman the right way

There are absolutely thousands of ways to impress women, however most of these techniques are going to backfire on you because most of them are based on deceiving, and in the end, women are going to find out who you really are and they are simply going to run away from you!

The techniques I'm going to show you will really impress a woman and are going to make you appear as the best man possible for her; however, to apply them the right way, you need to see yourself as a great catch and a great man for women.

In other words, in order to impress a woman, you need to first impress yourself!


This is the truth!

When you genuinely like yourself, people are going to like you, especially women!

The first technique to impress a woman is to never try to impress her in the first place!

A friend of mine have got a great saying:

"Needing is losing"!


Whenever you need a woman, you are going to lose her and whenever you make too many efforts to get her, she will run away from you!

That’s why the most important technique to impress a woman is to never try to impress her in the first place.

For example, let's say that you are interested in a particular woman, the worst thing you can do is to try to impress her by doing extra efforts and acting in an unnatural way around her!

Women are experts at reading our body language, they are experts at interpreting our smallest gestures and signals, that’s why they are going to know everything about us just by looking at the way we speak and the way we talk to them.

So, if you have any intentions of impressing her, you need to get rid of them and act as natural as possible, don't try to avoid mistakes and to look "perfect", instead have fun and talk about things you really like, you will become highly attractive because you are normal!

The second way to impress a woman is to focus on something else.

Again, these techniques are going to look strange, but they are truly going to work and they are going to make you appear as the most interesting man around.

One of my favorite techniques to use when I'm with a woman is to focus on something else other than her!

For example, if I am with a very gorgeous woman, I will not talk to her about her beauty or compliment her, I will instead talk about drinks and other fun subjects, I will even tell her some stories about something that happened to me and have some laughs with her.

The important thing is to not make her the aim of the conversation, act as if you are with a friend.

The third way is to listen to her.

Women are very sensitive beings, they are also highly sociable and are all the time looking for social proofs from other people, that’s why when you listen to her, you are simply going to become the most interesting person around, she will feel validated and important.

It’s quite difficult to understand, but by giving women focused attention in the form of listening, you are praising them and complimenting them for being interesting and attractive.

And to women, this is the ultimate confident way to tell them that you care about them.

The fourth way to impress a woman is to be ready to leave.

I was once having a drink with a very beautiful woman, she was perfection on earth, nice breasts, a strong and feminine body, and a deep and beautiful voice, but from the very first moments, she was not paying enough attention to me, and no matter what I said, she would just answer with yes/no or okay, after five minutes of talking to her, I simply stopped and drunk my glass of wine, then I paid and went away!

I left her alone and shocked by my behavior!

I could read in her body language that she could not understand what I have done and she hated me for doing it, but at the same time she was feeling sorry for losing me and her eyes were expressing hurt and pride at the same time.

Needless to tell you, she called me that same night and she said that she was very sorry, I teased her a little and asked her to make me dinner in order to prove that she was truly sorry, she came to my house, brought groceries and made me a perfect dinner with the best "dessert"!

To impress a woman, you need to first be happy about yourself, be nice to yourself and respect yourself!

Tell yourself that there are millions of women who would give up everything to be with you, because the less you care about a woman the more she is going to care about you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

"You are the best girlfriend" quotes – a list

Let me give you a list of the most revealing and warm "You are the best girlfriend" quotes.