Thursday, November 7, 2013

The main characteristics of wussy men

In recent years, I kept reading the word "wussy" a lot, now, it’s all over the internet and even in TV and magazines, however, most guys do not understand what the wussy means!

The meaning of wussy is very simple, it’s a man who cannot act with confidence in life and especially when he is with women, he fears losing them and he fears losing face in front of a beautiful woman!












In other words, a wussy man is a very weak and "fragile" guy!


You need to be able to tell whether you are a wussy man or not, that’s why I'm going to share with you the main characteristics of wussy men and how to recognize them, these characteristics are extremely important for you to understand because you can compare yourself to them and you can see where you are making the most mistakes with women and maybe understand why you have no luck with the ladies!

The first characteristic of a wussy man is being dependent on others.

I don't mean here financial dependence, although it may count as well, what I mean here is dependent on the decisions of others, for example, a wussy man will not be able to take difficult decisions for himself, he would always ask other people for "help" about these decisions without ever being able to take them surely and boldly!

This is very important when it comes to women; a wussy man is always going to delegate decision-making to women and will think that because of this, he will be seen as a gentleman!

Well, this is not true, women want you to take decisions for them and they want you to be the man and not them!

If you don't do it, you are going to be perceived as wussy!

The second characteristic is being afraid of losing the girl!

One of the most distinctive characteristics of wussy men is that they are extremely afraid to lose the girl they like.

This is not something to be proud of because women, even though they want you to care for them, want you to be a little indifferent, they want you to neglect them a little!

If you are caring too much for them and afraid of losing them, they are certainly going to walk away from you!

I know that this is going to sound strange, but women are biologically wired to be with adventurous and risk-taking men and if you are always walking near her and afraid of losing her, you will not project confidence! After all, how are you going to be risk-taking when you are always stuck to her?

Women read this very rapidly in guys’ body language and actions and they are going to reject them carelessly if they think that they are not able to stand for them.

The third characteristic of a wussy man is not standing for himself.

It’s not just with women, it’s with everyone else! A wussy man is not going to be able to stand for himself bravely when things get rough, he either goes away or put his head between his shoulder and think that things are going to be okay once he is silent!

Well, you should not think and behave this way, whenever things get rough, you need to get rough!


This is one of my most important manly traits not only for dealing with women, but with other guys as well.

For example, I was once in a bar having a drink by myself, I was enjoying watching TV and eating some nuts, when all of a sudden some two guys started playing and resting each other's near me, one of them spilled his drink on me, I stared at him for a while and he simply tried to frighten me by keeping his eye contact, I simply kept looking at him, ready to get bad!

And even though he was with his friend, I wasn't afraid, I was ready to get a beating, and by the way give him some few of my punches, to making understand that I'm not to be played with!

Then, he said sorry and he moved to some other place with his friend!

I'm not going to ask you to get into fights with guys, what I'm going to ask you is to stand for your rights and be ready to defend yourself, trust me, the worst thing that can happen to you is getting some few punches and believe me, you are going to feel proud of yourself, however if you let other people and especially women walk all over you all the time, it will be much more painful than if you punches!

The fourth characteristic is blaming others.












Although this characteristic is in most people in our society nowadays, wussy men are masters at blaming others!

Whenever there is a problem, there is always someone to blame, that’s how I recognize a wussy guy.

Again, another story from my life: I was once having a drink with a new lady friend, she had gorgeous breasts and I kept looking at them, then she asked me what I was doing, I simply smiled and told her that I liked her boobs and I wanted to kiss and cuddle with them!

I was joking yet extremely serious with her, she looked a bit serious and offended, then said that I was a jerk, then she tried to walk away, I grabbed her by the hand gently and asked her to sit down, I told her that she can go away, but she had to leave her boobs with me!

While shining a huge arrogant smile!

She couldn't resist but smile back at me, she sat down we had a fun conversation and some few days later, I kissed and cuddled with her boobs!

You have to learn to stand for yourself and to be the man women are expecting, this is how you avoid becoming a wussy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

"You are the best girlfriend" quotes – a list

Let me give you a list of the most revealing and warm "You are the best girlfriend" quotes.