Saturday, November 23, 2013

Simple yet very effective ways to impress women

There are many ways you can use to impress a woman, but most of these are going to require a lot of money and a lot of confidence, if you don't have these two elements, you can use my very simple and effective techniques, they are very easy to apply and will give you a great result and a positive emotional burst from women very quickly.

The first way to impress women is to smell great.

And I'm not talking here about buying the latest deodorant or colon, what I'm talking about here is having a unique smell to you.

A friend of mine is an expert at making himself very memorable to women; he puts on a very delicate and arousing fragrance that women cannot resist!

When I asked him about it, he simply confessed that he makes his own cologne!

At first I thought that he was going to pay a lot of money for such a thing, but he told me about his secret, he goes to the Asian market in his city and simply head for the perfume shop, he then ask the seller about different fragrances and then mix the ones who likes together, you cannot believe how many real cologne experts are in such places.

This is what my friend does for impressing women, I personally think that this is a great idea however; I do not have a cologne expert in my city, that’s why I prefer to buy my colognes online.

I will choose the most praised and positively reviewed cologne and I will use it, in fact I will buy many colognes and keep only the ones that will give me the best results and the best compliments from women.

The second way to impress women is to have great dental hygiene.

My ways to impress women may look strange, but the ladies are really paying close attention to them and are really going to be highly impressed whenever you have them.

I was once kissing a woman when I felt that she was a bit discomforted, after some few weeks, I asked her and require that she answered honestly, she told me that I had a hint of the bad smell in my mouth!

I am a very clean person, I brush my teeth three times a day and floss them every night, however, some women were annoyed by the smell in my mouth, that’s why I've started taking mint gums with me all the time.

If you don't do the same, you are not going to have troubles and problems when kissing women.

These are the simplest and most effective ways to impress women, if you know other ones, please contribute to this post and share them in a comment.

No comments:

Post a Comment

"You are the best girlfriend" quotes – a list

Let me give you a list of the most revealing and warm "You are the best girlfriend" quotes.