Monday, November 11, 2013

Six amazing affirmations to attract women

I really believe in the power of affirmations to attracts women, although most guys are going to think that saying words to yourself everyday is not going to be of great success and help to you, I assure you that it’s one of the simplest and most effective ways to increase your confidence and also your chances of talking and meeting beautiful women every single day.












There are many affirmations you can use to attract very beautiful women, but these ten that I'm going to share with you are the ones that have helped me a lot in not only developing my personality, but also to become one of the most attractive and successful man in my town around women and around other people as well.

I'm not bragging, I'm only saying this because I'm sure that these affirmations are going to help you.

First of all, you need to know when to use these affirmations in order to attract women?

They should be repeated every morning when you wake up and every night before you go to bed, they are extremely helpful and will help your mind reshape and adapt to new situations and become highly creative around people and especially women.

You should also repeat these affirmations whenever you are trying to approach women, they are going to hide negative messages produced by your mind and are also going to help you stay focused on your target.

The first affirmation to attract women is: I am a successful, attractive and generous man.

Every day, repeat this affirmation at least ten times, it’s simply one of the most successful affirmations you can use to attracting women.

It’s going to set things clear in your mind, you are going to see yourself as successful, attractive and most importantly a very generous man! By generous, I simply mean that you are happy about life and that you are giving enthusiasm and positive energy whenever you meet new people, and trust me, this is exceptionally helpful when meeting and attracting women.

The second affirmation is: women like being with me.

Affirmations are amazing tools to format your mind and set up your criteria for becoming a better person every day, by using this affirmation, you are simply setting up your mind to believe that women are going to feel attraction to you, you are also going to make your imagination a reality.

This is what I really enjoy about affirmations; they are going to create reality out of thoughts!

This affirmation is also going to make you feel deserving of great things happening to you, and if you do not feel that you deserve happiness, you will never reach it.

The third affirmation is: women are naturally attracted to me.

This is also a very important affirmation that attracts women, because it’s going to help your body language transform!

Trust me; you need the right body language "frequencies" to women in order to feel attraction to you.

I know that most guys do not believe in this, but I've used affirmations for a long time and I've really benefited a lot from them.

The fourth affirmation to attract women is: I give value to people.

This is probably one of the most important affirmations not only to have success with women, but to also have success in your professional life.

Because everything is intertwined with value giving, and whenever you stop giving and providing value to others, you are simply going to become useless.

This is the same thing with attracting women, when you become a value giving man, they are going to respect you and like being and spending time with you.












What is really great about this affirmation is that it’s not only very useful for women, it’s also amazingly useful for changing and triggering positive transformations in your mind.

The fifth affirmation is: things work in my life.

This is a fantastic affirmation not only to attract women, but to also get rid of depression in your life.

When I was unsuccessful with women, one of the worst things that happened to me was feeling depressed all the time, I simply felt that I was not fit as a man and that I was not worthy of this life!

However, after reading this affirmation in a self-help book and starting to use it every single day, my mind simply shifted and I started feeling great about my life and my future.

The fifth affirmation to attract hot women to you is: I accept change in my life with open arms.

And this is the most important affirmation for you to not have only success with women, but to also have success in all areas of your life.

You have to understand that most guys are going to have failures in their lives because they simply do not adapt to change!

By repeating this affirmation every day, you are simply going to transform your mind and transform your spirit in order to be always looking for change and accepting challenges in your life.

On the long run, this is not only going to make you truly attractive to women, it’s going to make you a very healthy, stable and successful person.

4 comments:

"You are the best girlfriend" quotes – a list

Let me give you a list of the most revealing and warm "You are the best girlfriend" quotes.