Saturday, November 16, 2013

Three essential tips to attracting women

If you want to attract women easily, you have to start applying these three essential tips; otherwise you are simply going to find yourself in the friend zone very rapidly.

Most guys will have a difficult time attracting women because they are not using these essential tips.

They are not very easy to apply! But with perseverance and trying them every day, you will integrate them into your personality and you will soon feel and be extremely attractive to women.

The first tip to attract women is to be sexual.

I don't mean here something pervert or nasty, what I'm talking about is your true nature, a sexual being!

Most guys will fear that because they have sexual desires they are going to be viewed as perverts or animalistic beings, but this is not the truth, women respect sexuality and are attracted to it, and if you deny yourself this pleasure, you are simply going to find yourself alone and depressed!

most guys will never have any luck with women because they are simply lacking the sexual go, by this I mean that whenever you are with a woman and you have no intention or future plans for kissing her and making love to her, you are simply going to find yourself as her friend very shortly!

I know that this is not what you are hoping for, but this is the essence of attracting women, it’s all about sex, and the sooner you accept it the better for you.

You should never deny yourself and women this amazing pleasure and please, read a good book on how to please women, in fact, if you do not, you are going to be an illiterate man!

The best book I can recommend is called "she comes first", I cannot recommend this book enough and I think that both you and the woman are going to enjoy it a lot.

The second tip to attracting women is to always be ready to leave.

This is one of the most strange things that will attract women to you, the lesser you are attached to them; the more they are going to like you!

This is simply one of the most important tips to attract women, and you need to always remember it.

Some few years ago, I was just starting to learn how to seduce women and I had this idea that if I called a woman a lot and romanced her, like in the movies, she will fall in love with me very quickly!

But this is not the truth, the woman is going to hate it, and in fact, after dating her for some few times, you should slow down and relax, you should let her come to you and decide whether she wants things to go on with you or not.

So, stop calling women a lot and stop hanging around them too much, just focus on giving them quality time and fun moments with you, then let them come to you naturally.

And the third tip to attracting women is to meet a lot!

The more women you have in your life the more you are going to attract.

I'm not an ugly guy, I know who I am and I know how good looking I am, but for a very long time, I couldn't attract women into my life and the more I tried the more failures I experienced, that’s when I started focusing on learning about this area of my life and just meeting women and having lots of female friends, my success went to the roof!

Trust me, women are going to read in your body language that you come from a place of abundance and that you have a lot of women waiting for you to call them, they are going to notice this rapidly in your manners and ways of behaving and are going to feel attracted to you, even when they want to stop themselves, they can't!

In other words, women are looking for a man who's got an abundant life, if you are desperate to meeting a woman, she is not going to like it, however if you are not trying too hard, she is going to follow you and like being with you.

These are the most important steps and tips to attracting women, if you know other ones, please share them in a comment.

No comments:

Post a Comment

"You are the best girlfriend" quotes – a list

Let me give you a list of the most revealing and warm "You are the best girlfriend" quotes.