Saturday, December 7, 2013

Three amazing skills that impress women

There are many skills that are going to impress women, but few are going to have the smashing effects as these three skills I'm going to share with you, they are absolutely fantastic to not only impress women, but to also make them highly enthusiastic about meeting you again.












The first skill is playing a musical instrument.

I had no idea how to play a musical instrument in the past three years, however, after reading about this amazing skill and how it was very attractive and impressive to women, I began learning and reading about it and I started noticing that the most impressive musical instrument women really enjoy is the classical guitar.

I went even further and both myself a lute, it’s a musical instrument that was invented thousands of years ago and which is very popular in England and European countries, it has a great sound and it’s in my opinion much more easier to learn than the classical guitar.

I started to learn how to play it and practicing some few songs, and whenever I invite a woman for a picnic or for a meal in my home, I would always play some songs with my very stylish and arabesque lute.

If you are interested, you can check some videos on YouTube by an artist called John Dowland, his songs are somehow easier to learn than other lute players, and women love them a lot.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p-Vc3xnHv2Q

I was once having a picnic with a very beautiful American woman on the bank of a river in Amsterdam, then I brought my lute and started playing some few songs, she kept looking at me all the time and then she simply jumped me and kissed me on the cheek passionately!

Guess what, women love guys who can play musical instruments, and the romantic they are, the better!

Women already know about guys trying to seduce them using classical guitars, it’s an old trick that most dudes are going to use, but I guess that you have never heard of a guy seducing women by playing songs on a lute!

The next skill that impresses women is cooking.

This is also a skill I've been learning for the last three years, it’s very easy and it’s also extremely rewarding.

There are absolutely thousands of books and recipes online you can use to impress women, and the wonderful thing is that it’s extremely cheap.

Before settling down with my current girlfriend, I’d simply invite women after getting to know them a little on the telephone to join me and have a nice meal in my house, when they came, I made them help me prepare a wonderful meal together, then we eat it with a classy red wine and horderves , and trust me, women go crazy for guys who can cook wonderful meals.

However if you do it in a very lousy way and if you are indecisive and don't know what you are doing, women are going to hate you!

The third skill that impresses women is singing.












If you have a manly voice, you are gold!

You can never imagine the amount of attraction women are going to have to guys who have a nice voice, just sing to her and she will take away her clothes!!!

I'm no great singer, but I've attended many singing courses and I've rehearsed many chants that are both very easy and seductive to women.

And trust me, women love it a lot.

No comments:

Post a Comment

"You are the best girlfriend" quotes – a list

Let me give you a list of the most revealing and warm "You are the best girlfriend" quotes.