Tuesday, September 30, 2014

Lines to get a girl’s number

Usually, I don't like using lines to get girls’ phone numbers, but since this is a very important stage in your life, I cannot ignore it any longer, and I needed to write a post about it.

It is because when you start getting girls’ phone numbers, your dating problems are simply going to vanish and you are going to feel highly confident with them and most importantly, you are going to start having success, which is going to increase your success rate as well as you may already know.

So, in this post, I'm going to share with you the best lines to get a girl’s mobile number, they are not very difficult to remember, but they are definitely going to work with you.

  • The first line to get a girl’s phone number is:


"There's something in your eye … ohh wait that’s just a sparkle… In reality, I came over here to ask for your number. "

Having success with girls is just a confidence game, if you do not appear as self-confident and highly masculine and charming, they are not going to pay attention to you, and even worse, they are going to ignore you and shut you down!

This line is going to shut down their defenses, by talking at first about them, they are going to be interested and they will want to know more about what you have to say, then, by telling them the reality, they will be “shocked”, but positively, and they will start laughing, it is because they already know your true intentions, but when you dare tell them what they are, they will have respect for you.

This is the reason why I like this line a lot.

  • The second line to get girls’ numbers is:


"Do you have the time. . . . to write your number down?"

I enjoy using this line a lot, it is because when you ask a girl this question: "do you have the time?", She will always be nice to you and she will always try to help you, but when you complete the line, she will be a bit surprised and she will feel great about this guy who is very self-confident and quite adventurous.

And let me remind you that girls enjoy self-confidence in guys a lot and in fact, they are always looking for it.

  • And the third best line to get a girl's number is:


"Excuse me, I need to call my brother can I use your phone?"

Trust me, most girls are very nice, helpful and empathic, they will want to help you and they will certainly give you their phones, then, simply compose your number, and call, trust me, don't try to play games with them, don't try to be rude or manipulative, call yourself immediately and smile at her and tell her that you think she is very beautiful and you only wanted to get her phone number, don’t forget to ask her for her name.

These are the best lines to get a girl’s phone number, if you know other ones, please share them in the comment section below.

No comments:

Post a Comment

"You are the best girlfriend" quotes – a list

Let me give you a list of the most revealing and warm "You are the best girlfriend" quotes.