Wednesday, October 29, 2014

Dirty things to text your girlfriend

Before I share with you my list of dirty things to text your girlfriend, I need to tell you about a very important rule:

Don’t use them unless you are 100% sure that you have a strong relationship with her.

I still remember one day, I just met a very attractive girl that I liked a lot, I texted her something nice at first, and then it got to my mind that I could write her whatever I liked, so, I wrote her a dirty text message!

Needless to tell you that she didn't reply to my text, and she didn't answer my phone calls as well!

I lost her forever!

I do not advise you to use these dirty text messages with your girlfriend unless you are 100% sure she is going to like them and she is going to feel great about you.

And one more thing, never send them in the morning, they will not work, girls are not guys, in the morning, us guys have very high levels of testosterone, and we feel very sexual, but with girls, they only have the same feelings at night, and in the morning, some of them even hate the idea of sex!

So, use this to your advantage and only use these dirty texts with her at night.

  • Now, let me show you the first dirty SMS you can send your girlfriend:


"I can't wait to kiss your lips, scent your hair, kiss your neck and make love to you all night"

This text message isn't really "very dirty", it is somehow mild and you can use it with a girlfriend you are just getting to know, it will work wonders.

  • The second dirty thing to text your girlfriend is the following:


"My body is aching me; I want to lay down naked with you and hold you tightly and feel your body all night"

This text message is also a little dirty, but it is very safe to send and very easy to remember as well.

  • And the third dirty SMS/text you can send your girlfriend is the following:


"What are you wearing? Down there ;-)"

I like to use this one a lot and it is very clear and also a bit funny.

Of course, there are other dirty things you can text your girlfriend like the following:

"I want to be inside you tonight"


"I can't wait to put my hands all over your body"


"My****is hungry for your****"


"My b****are blue, they want you ;-)"


"My fingers are aching, they want to grab your ***"


And many other more, but these are a bit extreme and only use them if you are very confident that they are going to work with her.

No comments:

Post a Comment

"You are the best girlfriend" quotes – a list

Let me give you a list of the most revealing and warm "You are the best girlfriend" quotes.