Thursday, October 30, 2014

How to text your girlfriend "good morning”?

I have helped so many guys on discovering the secrets to attracting their girlfriends and women they love, and the ideas I'm going to present you in this post are very simple, yet they are very efficient and will give you impressive results.

Let's start with some basic rules on how to fix your girlfriend a nice good morning message that will make her heart melt and her emotions go crazy for you:

  • The first idea is to never send her something complex to understand and something with too much vocabulary!


This is what I see most guys doing: they go to the internet, copy a text message and then send it to their girlfriends!

Well, it is very obvious that they are not theirs, and the next thing is that it is very stupid, because a girlfriend does not want to read something that complex during the morning, she has just woken up, she didn't have her coffee yet and she wants to go to the bathroom quickly!

Well, don't do it, instead, use something simple and very meaningful as well, like the following "good morning" text message I send to my girlfriend from time to time:

"Last night, I couldn't close my eyes; all I could think of was being with you and holding you in my arms"

It is simple, very clear, and the girl is going to understand its meaning immediately.

  • The second rule is to never make your text message empty in meaning.


By this, I mean that most guys are going to send text messages just to show their love and positive emotions, well, this is an empty message, it doesn't serve anything because the girl probably knows that you like her, what you should do instead is send her a text message where you make it clear that you miss her and you would like to meet her soon.

Although this idea is going to look very weird and somehow unpractical, it is very important to emphasize it in your morning text messages.

That's why my favorite text message to send to my girlfriend is the following:

"Hi baby! Good morning, I just wanted to remind you that I miss you and I want to be with you soon"

So, these text messages are fantastic to use with your girlfriend, especially in the morning, and you can use them as inspiration and send other text messages with the same ideas as well to her.

However, one of the most important ideas you have to respect is to never flood her with your texts all day long, all the time, make them something rare, something exclusive for an event, don't overwhelm her with your "literature".

No comments:

Post a Comment

"You are the best girlfriend" quotes – a list

Let me give you a list of the most revealing and warm "You are the best girlfriend" quotes.