Friday, October 3, 2014

Funny and romantic texts

In this post, I'm going to share with you an amazing collection of funny and romantic text messages and SMS to send to your partner which are going to make a fantastic impression.

But before using these text messages, you need to understand that they are not the solution to a problem!

It is because most people asking me to give them text messages to send to their partners have got into troubles and want them to be a solution!

Well, this will never work for you, if your relationship is not fantastic and already loving and happy, then, these funny and romantic texts are not going to work with you, otherwise, you can use them and they are simply fantastic.

  • The first text is:


"I'm sorry, but did I tell you that I love you before leaving? If no, now you know."

This funny and romantic text message may seem a little naïve and somehow very easy and sweet, but it is highly romantic and most importantly, it will create a great desire in your partner.

What I really like about this romantic text is that it reveals only the most important part to your partner, that you love him or her and that you think about him or her even when absent.

And it is funny, because it uses wit and a little intelligence as well.

  • The second funny romantic text message to send your partner/girlfriend/boyfriend is:


"I don't know what to write in this text; the only thing I know is that I miss you."

Again, this text message is very nice, sweet, and highly aromatic, and most importantly, it tells the other person that you think about him or her even when you are away which is very romantic.

  • The third funny romantic text message is:


"I'm angry!"

Then, you need to wait for a reply; he or she will probably ask you why, to that, you need to answer with this text message:

"I'm angry at myself because I neglect myself and only think about all the time!"

This will definitely cause some laughs and a nice feeling in your partner or girlfriend/boyfriend, and it is amazing what is going to create, a feeling of love, excitement and passion.

These are definitely the best funny romantic text messages to send to your partner or girlfriend/boyfriend.

No comments:

Post a Comment

"You are the best girlfriend" quotes – a list

Let me give you a list of the most revealing and warm "You are the best girlfriend" quotes.