Tuesday, October 7, 2014

The most romantic texts for your girlfriend

I really enjoy helping guys with text messages to send to their girlfriends, they are extremely beneficial for the relationship and are going to improve their communication tremendously, that's why I would like to share with you in this post a collection of the most romantic texts for your girlfriend, don't hesitate to use them, but please, do not use the same words again and again, after a while, it will become very boring!

  • The first romantic text for your girlfriend is:


"Did I forget to tell you that I love you? If not, then: I love you :-)"

This is a fantastic romantic SMS you can send to your girlfriend; however, if you use the same words over and over, it will become very boring, as mentioned already before.

That's why I recommend that you only use it once every other day.

  • The second most romantic text for your girlfriend is the following:


"I miss your eyes, I miss your lips, I miss you to death"

This romantic texts message is simply amazing, I translated it from French and I use it all the time with my girlfriend, it reveals so much about the relationship you have with your girlfriend, and most importantly, it tells her that you miss her tremendously and that you think about her all the time.

Trust me, girls love to read such romantic messages, especially before going to bed, and let me tell you that this is the moment when they are going to form their ideas and their emotions about you the most, so if you send such a message, she is definitely going to like it a lot.

Now, let's talk about some rules before using these amazing and easy romantic texts with your girlfriend:

Never send two messages during one day, they are going to backfire on you and your girlfriend will not like it.

The second rule is to always be a bit daring, when she is not expecting you to send her a romantic text message, that’s the right time to do it, she will love it.

And the third rule is to never use these romantic text messages as a way to make peace with your girlfriend.

If you have been fighting for long time, don't use them to make a good impression on her, she will just hate you and think that you are using her emotions for your own sake!

No comments:

Post a Comment

"You are the best girlfriend" quotes – a list

Let me give you a list of the most revealing and warm "You are the best girlfriend" quotes.