Sunday, October 12, 2014

How to get a girl’s number online

In this post, I'm going to share with you some amazing techniques in order to get a girl’s phone number online, and trust me, it is not as difficult as in the real world, you just need to have the right mental tricks to make it work for you.

  • The first way to get her digits online is to be fun with her.


You need to understand that off-line, in the real world, girls are going to read your body language, they are going to understand you a bit, they are going to trust you, even if it is for a few minutes, enough to give you their phone numbers, but online, there are lots of predators and lots of problems that can happen, a girl is never sure of your true intentions, you may be a stalker, you may be suffering from psychological problems …, all these create barriers in order for her to give you her real, not fake, phone number!

The best way for you to get a girl’s phone number online is to have fun with her.

If you are not making her laugh and making her feel great about you, then, do not hope to get her phone number!

I'm sorry, but I have to be very real with you, if you are not that interesting, she will simply ignore you and go chat with another person.

So, create a fun conversation with her, even for a few minutes, tease her a little, tell her that she is a guy, tell her that she is not fun, she's not making you laugh, she should be doing more in order to please you…

Yes, by being arrogant and teasing with girls, they are going to feel your self-confidence, even online, and let me tell you that self-confidence is like honey, it is very appealing and very delicious, and girls cannot get enough!

Now, let's talk about the second way to get a girl’s digits online: using time.

This is one of the best techniques you can use, and it is very simple, but you need to first use the technique I’ve just talked to you about, having fun with her, once you do this, I guarantee you that she is going to give you her phone number quite quickly.

When you are teasing her and having fun with her, tell her that you have to leave and you would like to talk to her a bit more.

Then, ask her to give you her phone number, quite simply, but here, you need to not write one more word until she has given you her phone number, and if she is a bit hesitant, write to her quickly! Hurry up! I should be leaving! My brother is waiting! Etc.

Trust me, time will create tension in her, she will not understand what to do, and she will give you her phone number, it is because your self-confidence is too powerful for her and too attracting, she cannot resist it!

  • The third way is to create an imaginary problem!


This is by far one of my favorite techniques to get girls’ phone numbers online, I simply tell them that I've lost my phone and I cannot find it, then, I ask them to call me!

Most of the time, girls are quite nice, they will call you and they will help you out.

Don't be a jerk, be nice to her and say thank you, then tell her that you had your phone next to you and you only wanted to get her number because you think she is fun! This is by far one of my favorite techniques and it always works.

These are the best techniques to get girls phone numbers online, if you have other ones, please share them in the comment section below.

No comments:

Post a Comment

"You are the best girlfriend" quotes – a list

Let me give you a list of the most revealing and warm "You are the best girlfriend" quotes.