Monday, October 20, 2014

My girlfriend is too controlling!

I've been helping people in the area of dating and relationships for a very long time of my life, in fact, for more than 10 years now, and one of the worst incidents and problems you can suffer from is having a very controlling girlfriend or wife, and this is what I'm going to help you with in this post.

The first thing you need to understand about your controlling girlfriend is that she does this because she is filling a void!

I know that what I'm saying here is going to make so many guys angry and upset; it is because I'm going to reveal the truth about them and how they are behaving with their girlfriends!

Your girlfriend is controlling because she is not sensing that you are man enough, she is finding you weak and she needs to take your place, your natural place!

Yes, this can be very horrible to say, but it is the truth, and in order to remedy this problem, you need to gain back your true powers; you need to become a man with her again.

This is what most guys don't want to hear, the fact that they are to blame for their controlling girlfriend's, the fact that if they change, gain their manly powers again, everything around them is going to change and she may even leave them.

You have to be ready for such a thing, and if you think that your girlfriend is too much of a burden, then she is right, and she may be thinking of leaving you very soon or cheating on you.

However, let's not discuss the cause, and let's discuss some solutions, what to do with a girlfriend who is too controlling?

There are so many things to do, but the most important one, as explained before, is to become a man again, you need to start making decisions, you need to take control of the relationship, and most importantly, you need to draw your boundaries with her and make them very clear.

This is the problem I see most guys suffering from: they think that by being in a relationship, they need to tolerate everything from their girlfriends, they can tolerate her making plans for them, however the reality is that a true man can't tolerate her bossing him around, and he even can't tolerate her "advising him" on things that doesn't concern her!

In order to stop your girlfriend from becoming too controlling, you need to draw boundaries with her, you need to make sure that she understands that some things are okay while others are not.

If you succeed at doing this, she will stop becoming too controlling.

The next idea you need to understand is that your girlfriend is controlling because she is feeling uncertain about you.

This means that if you would like to remedy this situation, you need to start becoming a little "rough" with her.

I don't mean here physically rough with her, what I'm talking about is telling her what you need in the relationship and what you don't need.

I was once dating a very attractive girl, she was very powerful and highly controlling in the relationship, I got fed up and one day I told her that I don't want my life to be about her, I don't want to be her servant, I have things that she needs to fulfill in my life as well, I needed to be sexually fulfilled, I needed to be emotionally fulfilled, I needed to feel happy etc.

When she heard this, she started yelling at me and I stopped her immediately, I told her that I don't want her to boss me around by yelling at me, we didn't agree on many things, and she ended up leaving! However, soon after, she started calling and texting me that she misses me!

We got together and we felt really happy.

You must understand that you are a man, your girlfriend needs you to be strong with the world and especially with her, and if she finds out that you are not very powerful around her, she is going to start controlling the relationship again.

I don't want to lie to you and tell you that everything is going to be okay just by using some few techniques! No, it is not going to be okay, you need to start gaining back your power and you need to become a man again in order to stop her from controlling your life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

"You are the best girlfriend" quotes – a list

Let me give you a list of the most revealing and warm "You are the best girlfriend" quotes.