Tuesday, October 14, 2014

What to text your girlfriend in the morning

In this post, I'm going to share with you some amazing ideas on what to text your girlfriend in the morning, they are very simple, and when you start using them, I guarantee you that you are going to enjoy an amazing success with her very quickly.

The first thing you need to think about whenever you are texting your girlfriend in the morning is that you should do it in a smooth and loving way, if you are trying to make her laugh and create a situation where she would have to think, she's not going to like it a lot, so, don't send her any riddles or any difficult to process text messages, only simple and very clear ones.

For example, one of my favorite text messages to send to my girlfriend in the morning is the following:

“Last night, I couldn't sleep; I kept thinking about you and wishing you were in my arms"

This is a very simple text message, it tells her exactly what you are feeling, the fact that you miss her and you love her tremendously.

And trust me, when you use simple vocabulary and simple ideas in your text messages whenever you are communicating with your girlfriend, she is going to like it a lot, because they are going to be fun and she doesn't have to think a lot about what you wrote, the ideas are clear and very nice and warm.

The next thing you need to think about and do whenever you are texting your girlfriend in the morning is to try to meet her as soon as possible.

This is the mistake I see most guys doing: they think that texting their girlfriends is a way of making the relationship grow and develop!

Well, this doesn't work, and if you do not meet her face to face often, you are in for big troubles!

Your text messages that you send in the morning should reveal to her that you would like to meet her soon and that you can't wait to have her in your arms.

And if you deny this idea and think that using text messages and phone calls to maintain the relationship is a good idea, then you are in for many negative and terrible surprises in the future!

Again, one of my favorite text messages to send to my girlfriend in the morning is the following:

"Hi baby! I can't wait for my arms to hold you”

This is certainly one of my favorite text messages I use with my girlfriend, it is very simple and the idea behind it is quite clear, and, if you have other text messages you use with your girlfriend in the morning and you think they are nice, why not post them in the comment section below, I will include them in this post.

No comments:

Post a Comment

"You are the best girlfriend" quotes – a list

Let me give you a list of the most revealing and warm "You are the best girlfriend" quotes.