Thursday, October 16, 2014

How to deal with needy women in relationships

When I used to be a weak man, and a very needy person, I wished to have a needy woman in my life, I used to say to myself that if I find a needy woman, who is going to follow me everywhere and who is going to love me deeply, I'd be a very happy man, but once I started gaining powers and I started having confidence in myself, these ideas simply made me sick and I now feel horrible about needy women, especially if I'm with one in a relationship!

How to deal with needy women in relationships?

This is what we are going to talk about in this post.

  • The first solution to deal with needy women is to understand them.


Most guys are going to think that this idea is going to cause them lots of troubles and lots of harassment from these women, but in reality, you have to understand that such women are being needy towards you because you are a powerful man, because you are attractive, in fact, the first thing I advise guys to do is to not see themselves as weak because they are attracting needy women in their lives, but they should see themselves as powerful and as self-confident, in fact, this is the reason why they are attracting needy women to them, because these women are looking for guys who are powerful and also are self-assured and self-confident!

So, don't see it as a weakness from your part, in fact, you need to see it as strength, you are a very attractive guy, that's why needy women are trying to be in a relationship with you, they are trying to take advantage of the powers you have, the self-esteem and charisma you emanate.

  • The second solution to deal with needy women in relationships is to help them.


Although I hate this solution, I need to include it in this post, it is because most needy women are not bad, they are not mean, they just don't understand how relationships works and how they should behave with guys.

So, why not take her by the hand and tell her that what she is doing is not taking this relationship anywhere; it is only making it terrible for you! And for her as well!

This can be a very viable solution, especially if you are dealing with a self-conscious woman who is going to understand what she is doing exactly and what she is causing you in terms of problems.

And as I've already said, I hate the solution, but sometimes, it does work, and women are going to cry a little, but then, they are going to understand that they are doing things the wrong way and they are going to correct their behaviors, hopefully.

  • Now, let's talk about my favorite solution to dealing with needy women in my relationships: getting rid of them!


I have been insulted by women, I have been treated by them as being rude and inhumane for always advising guys to get rid of women they do not like in their lives, most women think that the best thing guys can do is to be patient with them and support them even if they are hurting them!

Well, I don't believe in this, and the moment you are going to have troubles in your life and you will begin needing that “needy” woman, trust me, she is going to become a monster that will cheat on you and get rid of you very quickly.

So, in my humble opinion, get rid of a needy woman before she gets rid of you, and you must understand that most cheating and most troubles caused by women in relationships are rooted in needy behaviors, in other words, needy women are going to cause you much troubles than good.

Better spend your energies looking for a strong and powerful woman who is self-confident and also mature enough to accept her responsibilities and take her life by the hand.

No comments:

Post a Comment

"You are the best girlfriend" quotes – a list

Let me give you a list of the most revealing and warm "You are the best girlfriend" quotes.