Wednesday, November 19, 2014

Cute quotes to say to your girlfriend

Let me share with you an amazing list of cute quotes to say to your girlfriend, I'm sure she is going to enjoy hearing them from you, especially if you have the right body language and self-confidence as well.

The most important thing you need to understand here is that you have to arm yourself with not just confidence, but also a good sense of humor, because some of these cute quotes requires you to smile and make her laugh a little.

And let me tell you that when your girlfriend smiles, she will feel extremely happy and satisfied about you.

So, here are some amazing cute quotes to say to your girlfriend, if you have other ones, please post them in the comment section below:

  • I like your style!

  • You are one of the most interesting persons I like to be with.

  • Was your father an alien by any chance? Because you are definitely beyond compare to anything on earth!

  • You are so sweet that you could put Nutella out of business.

  • What’s a nice and sweet girl like you doing with an attractive douche like me?!

  • You're beautiful! Just wanted to tell you!

  • Let's have dinner together; YOU will be the only item on the menu!

  • I often find myself asking this question: how do you know all these amazing things about…?

  • I will stop loving you when baby dolphins start growing on trees!

  • Don't worry, you'll always do great!

  • Even my friend likes you. What is your secret?

  • Your laugh is very attractive.

  • If you were on a McDonald's menu, you would be called the McGorgeous.

  • You have good taste in boyfriends, I am the living proof.

No comments:

Post a Comment

"You are the best girlfriend" quotes – a list

Let me give you a list of the most revealing and warm "You are the best girlfriend" quotes.