Tuesday, November 18, 2014

Six good conversations starters to use with girls

At first, when I started learning about dating, I had a terrible time starting conversations with girls, I used to always find myself not having anything to talk about or say, I used to feel depressed when it comes to the ladies because they were always trying to get rid of me when I started talking to them!

Yes, I used to hate myself for going through this, but within a short period of time, I started developing and coming up with some amazing conversation starters, they have not only helped me open up girls and make them very receptive and interested in my conversation skills, but they also were feeling attracted to me very easily.

This is the reason why I would like to share with you six good conversation starters you can use with girls; they are simply amazing and will give you fantastic results very quickly.

  1. When was the last time you tried (a casual fast food or drink)?

  2. What gets you excited about your life?

  3. What three important life lessons would like to you share with people you love the most?

  4. Who deceives others more, men or women?

  5. What would you choose in a boyfriend, looks or confidence?

  6. What do you want most in life?


And although these conversation starters may sound a little cliché and somehow very simple, they are fantastic to strike a conversation with any girl you're interested in, as long as you have a very powerful and sincere body language.

I used them myself hundreds of times and they have never failed to impress me, girls are going to stop in the street just to answer one of your questions and they will even start arguing with you about their opinions and what they think.

Of course, the first conversation starter in this list should be used with girls you already know, however the other five are simply fantastic and will create a wonderful reaction towards you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

"You are the best girlfriend" quotes – a list

Let me give you a list of the most revealing and warm "You are the best girlfriend" quotes.