Saturday, November 29, 2014

My favorite "crazy ex-girlfriend" quotes

Although the subject of talking about psycho ex-girlfriend quotes may seem a little stupid and useless, it is very important as most guys don't know what they are thinking when they start calling their ex-girlfriends and trying to "help them"!

This is the reason why I'm going to share with you some of my favorites "crazy ex-girlfriend" quotes in this post, while giving you what I have learned from such quotes, I'm sure that you may have a different opinion, and I really invite you to share it with us in the comment section below.

  • Here is my first favorite crazy ex-girlfriend quote:


"She used to call me every day, she used to text me every hour, I couldn't take it anymore, I called the cops on her!"

I'm sure that you have never heard of this ex-girlfriend quote before, it is because it is from a friend of mine, his ex-girlfriend was making his life so miserable and so difficult that he started thinking about taking medications just to forget about her!

Yes, she was giving him a very difficult time; he even went to the cops and asked for help!

And the crazy thing is that the cops didn't believe that he was harassed, instead, they thought that he was trying to manipulate them in order to arrest her and look like the victim!

So, the cops went to his ex-girlfriend and tried to find out whether he was telling the truth or not, they didn't believe him, when they met her, they started asking her for the reasons why she was acting this way, what " he has done to her"? Etc.

It was after a very difficult month that they finally took things seriously!

The lesson to learn from this is that a crazy ex-girlfriend can be very difficult to deal with, especially if you are a young and attractive guy, people are always going to think that you have something to do with it!

My advice is to deal with your crazy ex-girlfriend using this technique: forget about her as soon as possible!

And if things get worse, you can still call the cops, but keep every little information that can help you.

  • The second crazy ex-girlfriend quote is:


"To get rid of my psycho ex-girlfriend, I found a new one!"

This ex-girlfriend quote may seem a little funny, and it is, but the reality is that if you don't know how to deal with girls, most of them are going to sound and look terribly crazy to you!

This quote is also very important in order to learn a very important lesson, whenever you are done with a psycho ex-girlfriend, the first thing to do is to get rid of her once and for all by getting a new one, yes, finding a new girlfriend is always the best revenge on a crazy ex-girlfriend.

No comments:

Post a Comment

"You are the best girlfriend" quotes – a list

Let me give you a list of the most revealing and warm "You are the best girlfriend" quotes.