Monday, December 1, 2014

What to say when a woman compliments you

What to say when a woman compliments you? If you don't know the answer to this very important question, you are going to find yourself in very deep troubles with women because, trust me, they are going to compliment you a lot when they like you!

And if you do not know how to answer them, you will find yourself in some very difficult situations.

  • Now, let's talk about the first thing to say whenever you are complimented by a woman: nothing!


I still remember when I was young, whenever a woman would compliment me, I would blush , look at her with a smirk on my face and then I would do the most horrible thing: I would answer with a stupid line!

With time, I started learning that with women, we can never be as witty and as intelligent in communication as they are, in fact, most women are going to compliment you just to test you and see whether you are a self-confident guy or not!

And I'm not telling you lies here, what I'm saying to you here is extremely important and if you do not abide by these laws, you are certainly going to find yourself in deep troubles with women.

The best thing to do when a woman compliments you is to simply shut up and smile at her.

Don't say anything and don't smile in a very needy and approval seeking way, just show a little bit of your smile and then keep on doing what you were doing.

This will not only arouse their attention towards you, it will also tell her implicitly that you are very attractive and also very self-confident.

  • The second thing to say when a woman compliments you is: "can't you come up with something much more original?"


I've learned this phrase from a friend of mine, he was extremely successful with women and later on, I discovered that the secret behind his success was that he was always teasing them, he used to always be funny and a bit cocky with the ladies, and they were trying all the time to attract and be nice to him by complimenting him and by even bringing him gifts!

So, whenever a woman compliments you, tell her that she is unoriginal and you that have already heard it, but please, always be nice and always be charming to her, and remember that she is just trying to attract you and win your approval of her.

Don't be harsh with her!

  • Now, let's talk about the third thing to say to a woman when she compliments you: Thank you!


I'm sure that you still remember the first advice I've given you, say nothing!

Well, when you say thank you, and you resume your work as if nothing has happened, you are in fact not saying anything original or that can be held against you later on, you are just being nice and charming.

Women are going to enjoy you more when you know how to respond to their compliments, and by using these techniques, the ones I've described in this post, you are going to have immense success with them because you will have self-mastery and you will know how you are reacting and dealing with them all the time.

Which is very important in being very attractive to the ladies.

No comments:

Post a Comment

"You are the best girlfriend" quotes – a list

Let me give you a list of the most revealing and warm "You are the best girlfriend" quotes.