Wednesday, November 12, 2014

The secret to giving women the best compliments

If you have already tried to give women compliments, I'm sure that you have faced many troubles, among them the fact that women are going to ignore you and think that you are a loser!

Don't worry, I have been in the same place before, and I know what it is like to say something from your heart and something that you really think is great about her to only find yourself misunderstood and feeling horrible about what you have said!

So, let me give you the secret to giving women compliments, in other words, once you start applying the techniques you are going to learn about in this post, you are never going to find yourself misunderstood and always having a fantastic reaction and women finding you very attractive.

So, what is the secret?

It is to not overdo it!

I like complimenting women, especially my mother, and when I was young, I used to give my mother 3 to 4 compliments a day!

And let me tell you that she didn't like any of them!

No matter what my compliments were and how I said them, she was always telling me to shut up and to change the subject!

I later found out that women are very sensitive to compliments; they don't like them a lot if they are said too many times! However, if they are rare and sincere, their hearts beat faster and melt for you!

This is what I started doing with my mother, I started complimenting her once a month, for example, I would visit her and tell her that I simply missed her cooking or that I miss her touching my hair!

My mother would smile and be overjoyed!

Soon, I started using the same technique and secret with other women as well, I would only give them compliments once or twice a month, and the most important thing you need to understand is to give them compliments once they are not expecting them.

For example, if my girlfriend has bought a new dress and she is wearing it and trying to get me to compliment her on it, I would simply look at it and smile, later on, two days later for example, I would take her by the hand, hug her and whisper in her ears that she looked amazing on that dress the day before!

Of course, there are other secrets you should focus on, for example, don't use compliments with women whom you are not in good terms with!

For example, if you are just getting to know each other, please, don't use any compliments!

I know that this is going to sound very rude, but it is the reality, avoid doing this, especially at the beginning.

This is the secret to giving amazing compliments to women, if you would like to know more about this, please post your questions in the comment section below.

No comments:

Post a Comment

"You are the best girlfriend" quotes – a list

Let me give you a list of the most revealing and warm "You are the best girlfriend" quotes.