Tuesday, November 11, 2014

Five charming things to say to a woman

Today, I'm going to share with you five charming things to say to a woman that are certainly going to make her like you tremendously, they are very easy to remember and most importantly, they will always get you a fantastic reaction from her.

  • The first charming is the following:


"I like how you understand me"

Most women are living in complete denial of the fact that they are appreciated by guys, in fact, in many scientific studies and publications, it is said that guys are the number one reason for low self-esteem in women, and trust me, from my experience, I've found out that most women are always looking for appreciation from guys.

Whenever you say something nice to a woman, she is going to feel appreciated and she is going to feel great about herself, and this is exactly what this compliment is going to achieve.

  • The second nice thing to say to a woman is:


"I feel so wonderful when I'm with you"

Again, this is a very charming thing you can say to a woman, it is going to make her feel good about herself and also good about you because you will be associated with creating positive feelings and effects in her.

However, the thing I need to tell you in this post is to never use these charming things all the time with women, if your conversations consist only of praise and compliments for women, they are going to become very boring and will even look suspicious and deceiving!

  • The third thing to say to a woman is:


"Where have you been all this time? I have been looking for you all my life"

Although this may look a little exaggerated, it is very efficient to create a nice feeling in a woman, and especially if she likes you and prefers to hang out with you.

I'm sure that she is going to appreciate you a lot and think that you are the perfect guy for her.

  • The fourth charming thing to say to a woman is:


"I enjoy spending time with you"

What woman will hate hearing such nice words from you, she is simply going to feel completely moved by you because this will make her feel great about herself, it is not only a charming compliment, it is also a unique way of telling her that she is essential to you.

Of course, as mentioned before, try to be a little unique and creative as well, don't say the same things over and over to women, they will backfire on you!

I've had this happen to me many times and I have lost so many occasions to impress and be nice to women.

These are the most charming things to say to a woman, if you have other ones, please post them in the comment section below.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

"You are the best girlfriend" quotes – a list

Let me give you a list of the most revealing and warm "You are the best girlfriend" quotes.