Friday, December 5, 2014

Cheesy compliments for women

Let me share with you in this post the cheesiest compliments you can say to women, they are very easy to remember, and the wonderful thing about them is that they are very efficient, they are not going to cause you troubles or make you look very obvious and "suspicious", instead, they will make you look very attractive and interesting as well.

So, without further ado, let me present you my list of the cheesiest compliments to say to women:

  1. You have a very wonderful smile.

  2. You are a good hearted spirit!

  3. What a fine and healthy skin you have!

  4. I appreciate being with you tremendously.

  5. I like your shirt.

  6. You always remind me of happiness.

  7. I love what you've done with your hair.

  8. You are like a flower; beautiful and lively.

  9. I am completely disarmed by your smile.

  10. I really enjoy listening to your accent.

  11. You complete me so wonderfully.

  12. Everything looks nice on you; I don't know what are your secrets.

  13. You have a good taste in perfumes.

  14. Your beauty is only matched by your charm and grace.

  15. Whenever you enter a room, you fill it with joy.

  16. My heart is completely under your spell.

  17. All the words in the universe cannot express how beautiful you are.

  18. You are simply unique and surprising.

  19. What is a lighthearted and beautiful spirit you have.

  20. I'm always under your spell.

  21. Your body is a work of art.

  22. Your body is simply beautiful.

No comments:

Post a Comment

"You are the best girlfriend" quotes – a list

Let me give you a list of the most revealing and warm "You are the best girlfriend" quotes.