Friday, December 5, 2014

The best boyfriend and girlfriend quotes

Would you like to build a strong relationship? Would you like to make your experience and your romance cheating proof? Then, you need to start using the following amazing boyfriend and girlfriend quotes, they are quite simple and I'm sure that you will enjoy using them tremendously.

Here they are, and please, if you know other ones, share them in the comment section below, I will enjoy adding them to this post as soon as possible.

  • "Isn't it funny how I still get butterflies in my stomach whenever I think about you, even though I have known you all this time?"

  • “If I hold out my arms, will you hug me? That's everything I wish for now"

  • "Being with you is undoubtedly the happiest moment of my day"

  • "You really know you like someone when you sit in a painful position just to look that person right in the eyes and smile."

  • "Did I tell you that I keep dreaming about you every single night?"

  • "My dearest wish is to freeze time so that I can always be with you"

  • "I enjoy looking at your eyes and holding your hands"

  • "I always find myself missing you when you are not around"

  • "Time flies by when you are with me"

No comments:

Post a Comment

"You are the best girlfriend" quotes – a list

Let me give you a list of the most revealing and warm "You are the best girlfriend" quotes.