Saturday, December 13, 2014

Classy compliments for women – a list

Let me share with you a list of some amazing classy compliments for women in this post.

To have great success with women, you must know how to compliment them, if you don't, let me tell you that you are in great danger of being ignored and even avoided by interesting and beautiful ones!

It is because women want to be praised, women want to be loved and most importantly, women want to know your intentions when it comes to them.

And what better way to achieve this than to use classy compliments with them, they are very powerful because they give women what they want, they tell them about their personality, their physique, their manners and their styles in a very classy and refine the way.

This is the reason why I'm going to share with you a list of the classiest compliments to use with women, and if you have other ones, please post them in the comment section below, I will be more than happy to include them to this post:

  • You have a good taste in life, you know how to enjoy yourself which is amazing.

  • Don't worry, you'll always do great!

  • I like your dressing style! So elegant.

  • I often find myself wondering about how you have so many amazing skills.

  • Even my friends like you, there is certainly something secret about you, I will know it soon.

  • Beautiful shoes, where did you buy them?

  • You have a beautiful name, what does it mean?

  • Your skin is gorgeous.

  • Your eyes are so beautiful!

  • I'm sure you’ll do great.

  • A woman like you only deserves the best in life.

  • Everything about your physique is just gorgeous.

  • Everything looks so nice on you.

  • From head to toes, not one single defect, you are simply perfect.

  • I enjoy listening to you and I find myself enchanted by your ideas and manners.

  • I feel disarmed by your intelligence.

  • I feel disarmed by your charm.

  • A smile like yours only deserves the best compliments.

  • I appreciate every second I spend with you.

  • I appreciate your opinions and points of views tremendously; they are a true source of inspiration.

  • I enjoy hearing your voice.

  • I enjoy listening to you speak.

No comments:

Post a Comment

"You are the best girlfriend" quotes – a list

Let me give you a list of the most revealing and warm "You are the best girlfriend" quotes.