Saturday, December 13, 2014

A list of witty compliments for women

Surely, if you would like to attract women and make a great impression on them, you need to use compliments, but not any compliments; you need to use witty you ones!

So, in this post, I'm going to share with you a list of witty compliments for women, they are fantastic and they will make a great impression on her.

But why use witty compliments?

It is because they are going to both convey interest and intelligence as well, which are very attractive when it comes to seduction and creating a strong feeling.

So, without further ado, let me present you a list of witty compliments for women:

  1. How do you get everything to look so great on you?

  2. You have such a creative intelligence, I'm simply amazed.

  3. I'm always amazed at how fast time flies when I'm with you.

  4. You remind me of a very dear person.

  5. Your smile is enchanting.

  6. I always feel so calm and happy when I'm around you.

  7. I appreciate spending time in your company and all the time.

  8. You are a very interesting person!

  9. You are a wonderful source of inspiration.

  10. You're enchanting!

  11. Did you know that you look like a famous TV model?

  12. Your body looks terrific, I'm sure you have been working out.

  13. You have amazing eyes!

  14. You deserve a compliment, but I'm going to leave it for later on!

  15. I wish I was with you all the time.

  16. Your body is a beautiful work of art.

  17. I am grateful to have you around.

  18. You completely turned everyone's heads.

  19. The sound of your voice makes me feel warm and happy.


If you have other witty compliments for women, please share them in the comment section below, I'll add them to this list.

No comments:

Post a Comment

"You are the best girlfriend" quotes – a list

Let me give you a list of the most revealing and warm "You are the best girlfriend" quotes.