Wednesday, December 31, 2014

Compliments a girl loves to hear - a list

Are you interested in creating a fantastic impression about you in a girl? Would you like to make her like you and even love to hang out with you more? Then, you have to start using the following compliments I'm going to share with you in this post.

Girls will love to hear these compliments I'm going to share with you, they are extremely efficient because most of them have been suggested to me by girls!

And let me tell you that only girls know the best techniques and most kept secrets to attracting other girls!

I'm quite sure that you have already asked yourself this question: "how to attract girls?”

Yes, it may be very difficult for you to understand how to attract girls easily, and without losing your dignity or money, and let me tell you that most guys, including myself, are always going to make mistakes and neglect some areas, so, to help you, I would like to share with you a list of compliments a girl loves to hear from you, they have been suggested to me by different girls and I know from experience that they work nearly all the time.

You may think that these compliments are not very powerful because they may not contain words such as "amazing, beautiful, gorgeous etc." but the truth is that these words are very powerful to use with girls, better stay with compliments that are not very obvious and are not going to cause you troubles.

So, here is a list of compliments a girl loves to hear:

  • You definitely know a lot about (a subject).

  • You have good taste in music, I like it.

  • Your ideas are very interesting!

  • I often find myself asking this question: how do you know all these things about (choose a topic)?

  • I like your shoes, they are very attractive.

  • There isn't a thing bad about you, that's very strange.

  • Beautiful jeans, where did you get them?

  • Your name sounds very exotic/unique/distinctive.

  • Your skin is simply stunning.

  • Your hands are gorgeous!

  • You have very nice complexion.

  • I like looking at your smile, it makes me feel good.

  • I like your hair.

  • I like your grace.

No comments:

Post a Comment

"You are the best girlfriend" quotes – a list

Let me give you a list of the most revealing and warm "You are the best girlfriend" quotes.