Wednesday, December 31, 2014

Romantic compliments women love

Let’s not lie to ourselves, the romantic compliments for women I'm going to share with you in this post are fantastic, the ladies are going to appreciate you a lot for having the courage and confidence to use them.

However, before saying them to a woman you like or appreciate, I must tell you that if you don't have the right self-confidence, you will find yourself stuck looking at her while she is not really convinced of what you have just told her!

This is the most important idea you have to understand from this post, it is the fact that if you do not have the right self-confidence, women are not going to be satisfied but what you are going to tell them! No matter how romantic and how "nice" it is.

I've advised many guys on using romantic compliments with women, and when they do, they always tell me that my advice didn't work and that I don't know what I'm talking about!

But the reality is that those guys don't know how to talk to women correctly, in other words, they don't have the right body language and also they don't know how to act around them, for example, if you are needy and if you are always smiling at them while saying these romantic compliments, women are not going to like you, instead, they are going to think that you are a needy/insecure person!

Let's now talk about the most romantic compliments women are going to love, and trust me, even if some of them may not sound very romantic, they truly are, just use them with the right body language and you will notice huge improvements with women:

  1. You have a very charming personality; I enjoy spending time with you.

  2. You always make me feel so much better, I like being with you!

  3. I appreciate being with you because you understand and make me feel happy all the time.

  4. I truly think you are the best.

  5. You remind me of a hot summer breeze.

  6. I love the way you look at me, so loving and so charming.

  7. You are like a mountain rose; beautiful and special.

  8. I am completely disarmed by your beauty and charm.

  9. I enjoy hearing your voice; it makes me feel wonderfully serene.

  10. You make me feel like the only man in the world.

  11. Everything looks so beautiful when I'm with you.

  12. You have a wonderful smile that melts my heart.

  13. Your beauty is beyond compare.

  14. I feel joy whenever I see you.

  15. My heart is immensely under your spell.

  16. All the words in the universe cannot express how beautiful and charming you are.

  17. You are simply one in a billion.

  18. You have a lighthearted and beautiful charisma.

  19. I'm always under your charms and magic.

  20. I can't get enough, I always find myself looking at your perfect body.

  21. Your smile is magic.


And if you have other romantic compliments for women, please post them in the comment section below.

No comments:

Post a Comment

"You are the best girlfriend" quotes – a list

Let me give you a list of the most revealing and warm "You are the best girlfriend" quotes.