Wednesday, December 10, 2014

Sweet love lines to say to your girlfriend – a list

I've thought deeply about writing this post and sharing with you this list of sweet love lines to say to your girlfriend, then, I decided to do it anyway!

It is because whenever I shared with guys some canned lines to say to their girlfriends, they will go ahead, try them and then, come back to this post and complain that they didn't work and that I lied to them!

Well, let me first give you a warning! If you don't have the right body language and right self-confidence, your girlfriend is not going to appreciate them a lot!

I'm sorry to say this, but your girlfriend wants the meaning, she doesn't want empty words, otherwise, most lame guys would be the most attractive people in the world! Your girlfriend doesn't want sweet and love lines that are deprived of meaning and sense, she wants things that are true, she wants things that are honest and also real about you.

So, without further ado, let me present to you some of the best sweet love lines to say to your girlfriend:

  • If you reach into my heart, you will find a loving and faithful part of my body that's screaming your name with every beat.

  • Whenever you are with me, I feel like I'm dreaming, I never want such moments to end.

  • Being with you is enchanting, warm, and truly breathtaking!

  • I should charge you rent because you are always in my mind!

  • If I could freeze time, I would do it, just to keep you with me forever.

  • From now on, your new nickname is "happiness".

  • Your name is like a sweet melody to my ears.

  • I love you more than love itself.

  • I'm not sure what are you, all I'm sure of is that you bring joy to my life.

  • Loving you means that I give you my life, my love, my self, and most importantly, my joy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

"You are the best girlfriend" quotes – a list

Let me give you a list of the most revealing and warm "You are the best girlfriend" quotes.