Thursday, December 18, 2014

The best flirty texts

The following good flirty texts I'm going to share with you in this post can be used with both boys and girls, their effects are amazing and they will make you a hundred times more attractive and much more charismatic.

However, before proceeding with giving you the best flirty texts to use, I need to give you a warning:

If you cannot come up with your own answers and with your own flirty texts within a very short period of time, you will find yourself stuck no matter what ideas and flirty texts you may have right now, you will not know what to say next and even worse, the conversation is going to sound so fake!

I'm not going to lie to you, using my flirty texts is going to help you tremendously, but I'm sure that you cannot sustain a flirty conversation with internet materials, most intelligent girls and boys are going to go to the internet immediately to check out whether your flirty texts are your own or not!

And let me tell you that when they find out that you have been copying them from a website, you will look horrible!

So, if you cannot come up with your own material, my advice is to change the words a little, instead of copying and pasting these flirty text messages as they are, change them a little and add your own personality and humor to them.

So, without further ado, let me share with you some of my favorite and probably the best flirty text messages you can use on boys and girls, and if you have other ones, please share them in the comment section below, I'll be more than happy to include them in my next update to this post:

  • "I've heard some nasty things about you!"


This is my favorite flirty text message that I use all the time with girls, whenever I send it, they try to know what I've heard about them and I just keep them guessing and I keep teasing them and telling them that it is very nasty!

  • "Are you for real?"


When a girl or a boy tells you something strange, use this flirty text to answer him or her, it gets fantastic results all the time.

  • "All girls/guys did it, confess!”


When you feel that the conversation is becoming stale, use this flirty text message, however, as said before, don't reveal what you are talking about quickly, keep the girl or the boy guessing.

  • "Did it hurt?"


Use this one only with girls and I'm sure that they are going to make it into a sexual question, to this, call them perverts and keep teasing them about their dirty minds and thoughts.

  • "You are the most… in the whole world"


You can easily use this flirty text by keeping it as it is, while leaving a blank in the middle, I'm sure that the boy or the girl you are flirting with is going to ask you what do you mean, just keep teasing and don't tell him or her what you have in mind, the more you wait the better.

Here are other flirty texts you can send go to girls and guys, enjoy:

  • "Do you still do is?"

  • "You are one hell of a liar!"

  • "I hope you are not one of them!"

  • "Do you still have it?"

No comments:

Post a Comment

"You are the best girlfriend" quotes – a list

Let me give you a list of the most revealing and warm "You are the best girlfriend" quotes.