Wednesday, December 17, 2014

Three amazing flirty texting games

Whether you would like to use these three flirty texting games with boys or girls, they are fantastic and they will work for you almost every single time.

However, before we begin on explaining and understanding these flirting games, you must know that in order to succeed at flirting, especially with girls, you must be both funny and most importantly: confident!

If you are hesitant, you will not make a fantastic impression on girls and boys as well, always be daring, always do stuff no one else will dare to do or say, this is how you make your flirty games very powerful and extremely attractive, which is the most important thing when it comes to seduction.

  • The first flirty texting game is sending a weird question.


Whenever I would like to flirt with my girlfriend or other girls, I send them very weird questions, and let me tell you that they don't know what hit them because they don't understand their true meanings or what I would like to get from them, and even worse, they fear that if they don't answer, they are going to miss on a fantastic opportunity to flirt and if they do answer, they are going to look perverts!

Let me explain this to you by giving you these examples I use all the time with girls:

"Is it in?"

"Does it hurt?"

"Are you one of the girls/guys who love it?"

You don't need to have an answer to these questions, what you need to do is just send them to girls or guys, they will push them and engage them in flirty texting games mode very quickly and soon, you will find yourself laughing and enjoying the conversation because they create a fantastic mood.

And as suggested before, if the girl asks you what do you mean, accuse her of being pervert and having sick thoughts, and tell her something completely innocent while, then send her another "question" :-).

  • The second flirty texting game is accusing!


When I want to flirt with my girlfriend, I will often use this one, I will send her a flirty text message in which I accuse her of something!

For example, I tell her that she is always late, I tell her that she neglects me, or I tell her that she is the best liar.

Personally, I prefer the last accusation: "You are one hell of a liar! Don't you?"

Girls are always going to reply to you and ask you why you are saying this, don't tell them, instead, keep them guessing about your intentions and keep them in the dark.

This is by far one of the best flirty texting games you can play with girls and boys as well.

  • And the third flirty game you can use is dirty knock knock jokes.


There are so many dirty knock knock jokes on the internet, just send the following text message to a girl: "knock knock"

Don’t use any punctuation marks and any emoticons, when the girl answers you, keep playing with her, and that surprise her with the dirtiest knock knock answer you can ever come up with!

Trust me, she may be a little surprised, but deep down, if you are very confident with her, she will enjoy it tremendously and she will even look for some other knock knock jokes and send them to you.

I've had this happen to me so many times and the thing most guys will not understand and never know is that girls are one of the most playful creatures in the world, they will tease you, they will be nice to you and most importantly, they will understand dirty language and dirty jokes every single time, sometimes better than us guys.

These are some of my favorite flirty texting games I use all the time, post yours in the comment section below.

No comments:

Post a Comment

"You are the best girlfriend" quotes – a list

Let me give you a list of the most revealing and warm "You are the best girlfriend" quotes.