Saturday, January 17, 2015

Clever compliments for women – a list

I'm going to share with you a list of the most clever compliments you can use with women, they are very simple, easy to remember, but most importantly, they are extremely beneficial, they will make women appreciate you more and feel great when you use with them such compliments.

However, before doing this, I must warn you that if you use too many compliments, and you are very obvious with women, they are not going to appreciate you a lot, and these compliments are not going to help you tremendously, in fact, they are going to backfire on you!

This is the reason why you must always use only the most clever compliments with women, and in fact, even when you use such compliments, if you are not very careful, and you don't not use them all the time, you may fall into some very terrible traps and women are going to think that you are fake and what you tell them is not the truth and just a way to get their approval or to go out with you!

Of course, you don't want this, I'm sure that you are hoping to make women feel attracted to you, to make them appreciate you and more importantly, to make them think positively about you.

This is the reason why you have to use these clever compliments, they are fantastic and they will help you in an excellent way:

  • I wish I had your style, it is very beautiful.

  • You definitely know a lot about….

  • Your smile is amazing.

  • This is an excellent idea; I need to write it down!

  • You look stunning.

  • I like your smell, so sweet!

  • You have a good taste in….

  • I like your shirt.

  • I enjoy spending time with you.

  • You make me feel great all the time.

  • I wish I could use your handwriting as a font.

  • You have good taste in food.

  • Your ideas are always amazing!

  • Don't worry, you'll do great!


If you know other clever compliments for women, please share them in the comment section below.

No comments:

Post a Comment

"You are the best girlfriend" quotes – a list

Let me give you a list of the most revealing and warm "You are the best girlfriend" quotes.