Wednesday, January 14, 2015

Compliments for pregnant women – a list

Let me share with you in this post my favorite compliments for pregnant women, they are going to like you a lot and most importantly, these compliments are never going to make you look boring and dorky!

Yes, I need to warn you about this: most guys are going to take this list and start using these compliments all the time with pregnant women, they will think that by using them as much as possible, they are going to sound nice and very kind!

But only the opposite is going to happen, pregnant women are very sensitive, and once you start complimenting them on something a lot, they are going to not only get bored of it and you, but they will also think that there is something wrong with them, the way they look and act, and they will not appreciate it!

In fact, they may even start doubting themselves!

So, better avoid using these compliments all the time with pregnant women, once in a while is more than enough.

The second thing I need to tell you is that if you are using these compliments on your pregnant wife or girlfriend, then, try to be as gentle and as compassionate with her as possible, if you are just using them to get favors from her and to make her feel attracted to you, they are going to backfire on you, only use them to appreciate her and make her feel great about herself, she will never forget your support through such a difficult and sensitive moment of her life.

Now, here is a list of the most beautiful and amazing compliment for pregnant women:

  • I like spending time looking at your beautiful body, it makes me feel so good.

  • There is no doubt; you will be a great mother.

  • A beautiful person like you only deserves the best.

  • You are so generous and patient.

  • There isn't a thing bad about you, you look perfect.

  • I hate to give compliments, but I must tell you: your body is a work of art, I can't stop looking at it!

  • I love to admire your body, it is so beautiful.

  • You are beautiful! As usual!

  • Don't worry, you'll be a great mother!

  • You have very nice hair, what is your secret?

  • I enjoy spending time with you, you are so relaxing and soothing, you will be a fantastic mother.

  • I enjoy looking at your body, it is simply gorgeous.

  • I like your smile.

  • Way to go mama bear!

  • I enjoy listening to your warm and loving voice.

  • Everything certainly looks very nice on you.

  • I feel so lost in your eyes! Sometimes I keep looking at them until I forget where I am.

  • I like your sense of humor.

  • I like your gorgeous personality.

  • You have a good taste in music/food etc.

  • I wish I was with you all the time, you make me feel so good.

  • Oh! You know how to…., that's just wonderful!

  • Your hair looks so nice, how do you do it?

  • From head to toes, you are stunning.

  • You are the most inspiring person around.

No comments:

Post a Comment

"You are the best girlfriend" quotes – a list

Let me give you a list of the most revealing and warm "You are the best girlfriend" quotes.