Sunday, January 18, 2015

Essential steps to charming a woman

Let me reveal to you the most essential steps in order to charm a woman, not only that, these steps would also make her very attracted to you and always thinking about you.

Charming a woman shouldn't be very difficult, after all, men are designed to meet and date women, the bad thing is the fact that most guys are scared!

This is the reason why most guys are unable to charm and attract women, they are too scared of their reactions, they don't know what to do, and even worse, they don't even know what to say to them!

That's why I'm going to teach you in this post the most essential steps to charming a woman, although this subject may seem a little difficult, trust me, I've had ten years of experience in the dating field, and I know what works and what doesn't, and this is what I'm going to teach you here.

  • The first step to charming a woman is to be charming!


I'm sure that this is going to sound very confusing, but it is the reality, most guys are careless when it comes to the way they dress, the way they speak, the way they handle themselves and even worse, the way they use their bodies!

I was attending a yoga class some eight years ago when the instructor told me that my body was stiff and rigid!

So, I asked her about the implications, I thought it wasn't that big of a deal, and she told me that I'm going to have the worst sex ever and I'm not attractive at all to confident women!

The solution was very simple, she told me to relax my muscles and to always feel happy about my body, in other words, to accept who I am and to start working on my body language.

I'm going to ask you to do the same, I'm going to require you to take good care of your body language, start learning to walk properly, learn how to handle yourself, and most importantly, start to relax your muscles, if you walk in a tense way, women are never going to be charmed by you!

  • The second most important thing to do in order to become charming is to learn how to dress successfully.


Most guys don't know what they are doing in terms of clothes they wear, they mix colors and they always try to "invent new styles" that no one likes!

When you ask them about it, they will tell you that it is their own style and they feel comfortable this way!

Well, you may be feeling comfortable this way, but women around you are not convinced by your "style"!

The best thing to do is to follow the herd! My advice is to go to a shopping center, a mall, and check the mannequins!

What I'm saying here may sound very weird to you, but it is the reality, most mannequins in shopping centers and malls dress way better than most guys! So, why not copy them, after all, these mannequins are dressed by women, and they know what clothes go with what!

  • Now, let's talk about the next step to become charming to women: take good care of your shoes!


A friend of mine used to tell me that shoes are very important to dating women, I used to laugh at this idea, until I found out the truth for myself!

My girlfriend told me that I had a fantastic style, I didn't know about it, when I started asking her, she told me that my shoes made all the difference!

Indeed, I had a very unique look, all my shoes are made in Italy by a very known designer, they are a bit expensive, but they are fantastic looking, casual, sporty and very unique.

Take good care of your shoes; they are your best tools to charming women.

  • Now, let me talk about one of the most important steps to not only charming women, but to become a man of high standards and very attractive as well: learn how to talk to them.


Now that you have handled your outside looks, which are extremely important, you need to take good care of your "inside"!

By the inside, I mean the way you talk not only to women, but also to yourself.

The problem I notice with most guys is that they think that they can never attract women, that they are losers, and that they are terrible with checks! Etc.

Well, you must chase away these ideas from your mind, start appreciating yourself more, start feeling great about yourself, and most importantly, start talking nicely to yourself.

Next time you find yourself saying horrible things to yourself, stop immediately and say sorry to yourself, then smile and go on with your life.

I'm sure that this idea is going to make you laugh a little, but it is very important to implement in order to talk well to women.

  • The next step is to learn how to talk to women in order to charm them completely.


Indeed, talking to women may sound like a very difficult task, but if you do this one trick, you will become amazing!

You just need to listen and talk when needed!

Most women are very talkative, in other words, they can't help themselves but talk, and when they find a listing ear, they will feel very happy.

Be this listening ear, let women talk and just listen to them, hear what they have to tell you, and soon, you will find yourself with a huge knowledge about how to seduce them, how to make them like you, and how to increase your charms to very high degrees.

However, don't be a girlfriend!

In other words, if the woman you are with starts talking about "girl stuff" stop her and tell her that you are not her girlfriend, make her change the subject in a nice and very smooth way.

Yes, these are the most essential steps to charming a woman, and if you are thinking of using compliments and other pick up lines, then let me tell you that they do not work, I've used them myself for many years, and unless you have these traits I just talked about in this post, pick up lines and compliments would never work for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

"You are the best girlfriend" quotes – a list

Let me give you a list of the most revealing and warm "You are the best girlfriend" quotes.