Monday, January 19, 2015

Five funny text conversation starters

Although many of you may think that using the coming funny text conversation starters may be a risky business, I don't agree! If you start using the ones I'm going to share with you in this post, it is going to become very easy for you.

What is the secret to using the perfect funny texting conversation starter?

The most important secrets respect is audacity!

Most of you are going to think that you just need to have some few lines in order to have a fantastic text conversation starter, but in reality, nothing will work if you are not audacious enough, if you do not know how to spark interest and also sound and look very confident.

What I'm telling you here is the reality about starting a conversation when text messaging, if you are not confident enough, no matter what you are going to do and what you are going to write, you will have very little effects!

  • The first funny conversation starter is:


"Is it in?"

This is one of my favorite funny text conversation starters I use with girls, whenever I send it to them, they feel strange, they don't know what to answer and they just reply with a question!

Then, I began to explain to them that what I mean is related to the conversation and not something sexual!

Then, I recall them perverts and soon, we will be having a fantastic conversation that's both flirty and very interesting!

As said before, if you are not confident enough, you are not going to have a great success even if you use the funniest text conversation starters in the world, you will still sound like a dork!

So, use this one and be ready to defend yourself and tease girls or guys and have fun.

  • The second one is:


"wussup homy!"

These conversation starters I share with you today will work amazingly well with the opposite sex, especially females, and whenever I send a text message with "wussup hommie!" to a girl, she will have a laugh and answer me with an expression that so “hood ".

  • The third one is:


"It hurts!"

The thing I would like to make you understand in this post is that if you don't have the confidence to use these funny text conversation starters, then, don't!

I use them all the time, especially with girls I'm just getting to know, it sends a flirty vibration and it also makes them have fun with me and know from the start that I mean "business"!

"It hurts!" This is by far one of the best conversation starters you can use with girls, it will make them laugh while also ask you what are you talking about!

Needless to tell you that you can tease them about it and even call them names like perverts as said before.

  • The fourth one is:


"You are the most… person in the world"

I don't know any girl who is not going to reply to such a text message almost immediately, she will want to know what are you talking about, she will want to know what are you calling her and most importantly, she will want to know whether you are truly confident or not, whether you will keep on teasing her and being mysterious to her or you will give up very soon!

Of course, don't add anything to this SMS, leave it as it is! And it will have a fantastic effect on girls and boys as well.

  • And the fifth funny text message conversation starter is:


"All girls/guys do it, don't deny it!"

Needless to tell you that this one is very fun, it will also draw their curiosity and they will want to understand what you are talking about and what you are insinuating, if you are having a text conversation with a girl, have a laugh with her, tease her a little and be very charming as well.

Girls will love it.

These are in my opinion some of the funniest text conversation starters you can use, and before saying that they don't work or thinking that you will look like a loser by using them, do yourself a favor and try them, I'm sure that you will get many great results from them.

No comments:

Post a Comment

"You are the best girlfriend" quotes – a list

Let me give you a list of the most revealing and warm "You are the best girlfriend" quotes.