Saturday, January 31, 2015

The best love compliments for women

If you would like to attract women and make a fantastic impression on them, you have to use the right compliments, otherwise, you are going to look friendly and not very attractive at all!

And I'm sure that you don't want to have this happen to you!

This is the reason why I would like to share with you in this post the best love compliments for women, they are not only very romantic, but are also extremely efficient, they are going to attract them while also making them feel great about you.

  • The first love compliment for a woman is:


“Whenever I look into your eyes I feel disarmed by your charm”

If you would like to have a fantastic impression on a woman, you need to start using this compliment with her as soon as possible, it is not only one of the best but it is also one of the safest as well.

I'm sure that you are going to agree with me when I tell you that complimenting women can sometimes be very dangerous for your comfort and well-being because some women may not understand what you are aiming at and what you would like to mean, and they will even take it the wrong way!

So, if you would like to attract a woman, you better use safe compliments like the one I've just mentioned.

In fact, when you say this compliment to a woman, she's not going to feel at first that it is related to romance and love, she is going to like it a lot because you made her feel comfortable but but deep down, her emotions are going to start feeling good about you and you are going to start building love in her for you.

  • The second love compliment for women is:


"I love the way you smile, it makes me happy."

I use these compliment with women all the time, the ones I would like to seduce, and they become simply helpless!

They cannot say one more word, they only smile and blush a little!

And let me tell you that if you would like a woman to love and like you, these two body language signs, smiling and blushing, are the ones you need to be always aiming at achieving.

  • The third love compliment for women is:


"I enjoy spending time with you."

Again, this love compliment is not only very subtle, it is also very romantic and it makes the woman feel great about you.

And yes, it doesn't look very "romantic", but the reality is that it is and women will like it a lot.

  • The fourth compliment is:


"I always find myself in complete silence when I look at your eyes."

Women are going to appreciate this love compliment from you whenever you say it, but the one thing you need to be aware of is that if you don't know what you are doing when complimenting women, you are going to find yourself in a lot of troubles!

This is the reason why I highly recommend that you check out my other posts on complimenting the ladies, they are very important when it comes to having fantastic results with them.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

"You are the best girlfriend" quotes – a list

Let me give you a list of the most revealing and warm "You are the best girlfriend" quotes.